Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,349)

Discussions Replied To (1230) Replies Latest Activity

""To be, or not to be, is no longer a valid question.""

Pope Beanie replied Dec 29, 2012 to Your epitath

44 Apr 3
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I haven't counted, but by far, people here are saying they are mostly, or are very i…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 9, 2012 to Atheists, are you introverted or extroverted?

129 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Haha, we do need some compensation, all right! I even have trouble yelling "Yes, I'm…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 9, 2012 to Atheists, are you introverted or extroverted?

129 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Psychotropics can save lives, damage people, or be effective to degrees in between.…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 8, 2012 to Atheists, are you introverted or extroverted?

129 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"The acceptance that anger and wrath wielded by supreme power is often justifiable an…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 27, 2012 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"I think that's a pretty unfair statement, but I'd rather not get into it here."

Pope Beanie replied Nov 3, 2012 to U.S. Presidential Election Predictions

58 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Rob Klaers

"I predict Obama, because he's brilliant and knows how to say the right stuff in poli…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 2, 2012 to U.S. Presidential Election Predictions

58 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Rob Klaers

"Even intolerant people tolerate something. It's all relative, not an absolute, all o…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 20, 2012 to Is it intolerant to be intolerant of intolerance?

8 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Haha, cool, so one becomes ecstatically happy after the end of such training, and/or…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 14, 2012 to Cussing- Downed by many religions, but does an atheist thinker think the same?

31 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"Symbolically, yes. But language is all about communicating with symbols, sounds or w…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 14, 2012 to Cussing- Downed by many religions, but does an atheist thinker think the same?

31 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 3 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com