Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,833)

Discussions Replied To (1708) Replies Latest Activity

"(I take responsibility for saying 10 to 1, even though I know it's higher. The exact…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 30, 2014 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

261 Jan 6
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I had this really thoughtful reply written out and the power went out before I could…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 30, 2014 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"Only about 4 million more Palestinians to go, right?"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 30, 2014 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

261 Jan 6
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I don't think of purpose or intentionality in terms so absolute. Just as there is a…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 30, 2014 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"Ski resorts there someday, even. "

Pope Beanie replied Dec 30, 2014 to Would you volunteer for a one way mission to Mars?

26 Jan 5
Reply by James Cox

"Even ants working together fulfill "purpose" for the group, as do most social animal…"

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"Four generations of a species per century can evolve four times faster than one gene…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 30, 2014 to Is Aging an Accident of Evolution?

11 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Pope Beanie

"This shows how easy it is to be angry and cynical, teach the controversy, but no sol…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 29, 2014 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

261 Jan 6
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I agree with you, in a way. Evolution as a general topic can encompass not just biol…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 29, 2014 to My problem with Evolution

62 Jan 3
Reply by Unseen

"Yay, in for a penny, in for a pound!"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 26, 2014 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Religion Virus

Forum

My Life As A College Student.

Started by Ari in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

Representing.....fetuses?

Started by Belle Rose in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

The Doctor and the Farmer

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 5 hours ago. 403 Replies

God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

Started by Ari in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago. 6 Replies

Earth's Magnetic Field....

Started by Belle Rose in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago. 3 Replies

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service