Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,410)

Discussions Replied To (3156) Replies Latest Activity

""Liberalism is not about not offending anyone. Its about defending your right to off…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 3 to scump free zone

22 Feb 5
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I expect T-rump and his T-rumpees will win most name-calling contests. It's a part o…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 3 to scump free zone

22 Feb 5
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I suspect the reason people don't get your point is because sexual behavior is so de…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 3 to Sex: the Drug that the Temperance Movement is Still Fighting

18 Feb 3
Reply by Arcus

"I've started researching history and precedents wrt interpretations of "establishmen…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 3 to Sex: the Drug that the Temperance Movement is Still Fighting

18 Feb 3
Reply by Arcus

"I don't use those words for the fetus líke tike, kid, someone, and other words you'r…"

18 Feb 3
Reply by Arcus

"It didn't start out as a religion, but once it was making big money and had to pay a…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 2 to Is scientology a religion?

13 Feb 2
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Think of the House of Representatives as a grand jury that alleges crimes or near-cr…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 2 to How has your life changed in the last two weeks?

13 Feb 4
Reply by Dr. Bob

"It's not like he's a lord of evil, yet. His powers are still only human, and he was…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 2 to Us vs Them...whaaaaaaatttt????

19 Feb 2
Reply by Belle Rose

"Nice! :) Can we put it in escrow, first? I mean, while you still have it. I wouldn't…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 2 to Us vs Them...whaaaaaaatttt????

19 Feb 2
Reply by Belle Rose

"I think Orange Hitler will piss off too many people with his bullying, especially if…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 2 to Are we safe on TA?

13 Feb 7
Reply by CDB

RSS

Forum

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Belle Rose 8 hours ago. 16 Replies

What Do Canadians Think is Important?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 10 hours ago. 33 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service