Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,458)

Discussions Replied To (3196) Replies Latest Activity

"Hear, hear, scumbuckets all! Let even scumbucket/"comedian" Milo rant and spew. I c…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 11 to Limits on freedom of speech

89 Feb 22
Reply by CDB

""I aint defending shit..." I thought you were defending Milo or trolls... my bad ,…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 11 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"And he's an asshole. Sounds like you didn't listen to the podcast... the whole damn…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 11 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"Well there ya go, and here we are! The difference between us is I won't defend the a…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 10 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"I don't find it "refreshing" when Milo pushes a topic like "how feminism is similar…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 10 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"In your dreams, CDB! "Spew" strongly implies some kind of loss of control."

Pope Beanie replied Feb 8 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"Well yeah, I've seen them sell cars around here, at least. I meant importing them in…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 8 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"I think that in the bigger picture, "Islam is a special case" is irrelevant and woul…"

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"Yeah I spoke too soon. I should say "willing mother" instead of wife. And willing ga…"

151 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"Jake, if you have an issue with identities here at TA, please address it to a modera…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 8 to What would you consider evidence?

436 12 hours ago
Reply by Fred Hampton

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service