Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,227)

Discussions Replied To (2984) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, that's one of the most insightful articles I've read in a long time. It makes t…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 24 to Finally something approaching a coherent explanation behind Trumpism....sadly

16 Nov 3
Reply by TJ

"Just before I read your OP, my deterministic but angry and confounded consciousness…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 24 to Finally something approaching a coherent explanation behind Trumpism....sadly

16 Nov 3
Reply by TJ

"Wow, it was big! I think it affected me, but not terribly. I'm thinking Russia didn'…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 22 to Ning 500 error

5 Oct 23
Reply by Daniel W.

"I agree with you especially wrt the importance of the body to consciousness, which i…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 22 to Describing Consciousness

163 Nov 30
Reply by Unseen

"I've been reading more J Searle, and notice he likes to talk about "lower levels" of…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 22 to Describing Consciousness

163 Nov 30
Reply by Unseen

"Sometimes it never finishes loading the whole page, although it might visually look…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 22 to Ning 500 error

5 Oct 23
Reply by Daniel W.

"My hope would to be aware of some of the definitions used in scientifific studies, y…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 21 to Describing Consciousness

163 Nov 30
Reply by Unseen

"I'm still sure that this topic (tree) can have enlightening dialog (branches) and li…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 21 to Describing Consciousness

163 Nov 30
Reply by Unseen

"Scientific American's November cover story is about entangled black holes, which alo…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 21 to Scientists claim to have discovered what existed BEFORE the beginning of the universe

18 Oct 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Mr. Happy, when really Unhappy? (Sorry, my omphaloscopic mirror neurons are still wo…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 19 to Describing Consciousness

163 Nov 30
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service