Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,988)

Discussions Replied To (1862) Replies Latest Activity

"True. We can simulate some context. And touch is another major sense enhancement to…"

Pope Beanie replied Mar 5 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Life experience; learning from mistakes; knowing one's limitations vs working to ach…"

Pope Beanie replied Mar 5 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"But... I can even change the rules of logic, if I like.  I thought I was omnipotent!"

Pope Beanie replied Mar 4 to It Seems Like Yahweh WANTS Sin To Occur

92 on Thursday
Reply by Mai

"Not me, but I'd probably disallow birth defects, cancer, and mental pathologies that…"

Pope Beanie replied Mar 3 to It Seems Like Yahweh WANTS Sin To Occur

92 on Thursday
Reply by Mai

"I don't think that people blind from birth have such problems with language, do they…"

Pope Beanie replied Mar 3 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Judges and juries help with that kind of evaluation, usually based on a broader pov…"

Pope Beanie replied Mar 3 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"In a socio-biological context, we're born with a capacity for empathy that develops…"

Pope Beanie replied Mar 3 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"I hope your larger plan is to enlighten religionists about this common ground! (They…"

Pope Beanie replied Mar 2 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"Environmental conditions vary and need to be considered, too. Birth control and abor…"

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"I see what you're saying now about common word usage. I've invested in a more scient…"

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service