Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,349)

Discussions Replied To (1230) Replies Latest Activity

"I woke up a 3 am, myself, and read and wrote stuff here. That might count as co-depe…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 3, 2013 to Irreligious Bible Student

309 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"I believed that you were incorrect. That is, until I wrote this, and totally confuse…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 3, 2013 to Irreligious Bible Student

309 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"How about "a tad spiritual"?"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 1, 2013 to is it ok to call oneself Spiritual when they don't believe in Spirits?

105 May 29, 2013
Reply by George Gordner

"Disproving that soul is or is not a separate entity seems unlikely to me, even thoug…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 31, 2012 to Can we agree that big 4 religions are based on the idea of the soul?

30 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"From wikipedia: Now, I'm not going to argue that my source is better than yours. I'd…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 31, 2012 to is it ok to call oneself Spiritual when they don't believe in Spirits?

105 May 29, 2013
Reply by George Gordner

"Sorry I didn't think of this and write it sooner, but here's the thing. Say someday…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 31, 2012 to Can we agree that big 4 religions are based on the idea of the soul?

30 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"lol, a whole new can of worms to discuss. Well, such synaptic transfers could probab…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 30, 2012 to Can we agree that big 4 religions are based on the idea of the soul?

30 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"It's not really science, unless it's testable, verifiable, and repeatable. It's reas…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 30, 2012 to Can we agree that big 4 religions are based on the idea of the soul?

30 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"Somewhat in line with what Melvinotis wrote, religions' explanations for "soul" are…"

30 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"No, I now equate my feelings of connectedness with nature and people as spirituality…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 30, 2012 to is it ok to call oneself Spiritual when they don't believe in Spirits?

105 May 29, 2013
Reply by George Gordner

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service