Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,227)

Discussions Replied To (2984) Replies Latest Activity

"I've only had time to skim this thread, but I can generalize on the topic. It used t…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 2, 2015 to The Guardian: We can save atheism from new atheists

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I was saying Iraq was a mistake years ago, by the time the Bremmer administration ov…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 2, 2015 to George Bush: Architect of Daesh (ISIS, ISIL)

14 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Adam

"I agree. There's a phrase "spiritual but not religious" that may apply here that I'm…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 2, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Hi there, Morgan! I try to PM you, but keep getting this silly dialog box. "

Pope Beanie replied Dec 2, 2015 to Working on a new project. Perhaps you can help?

10 May 18
Reply by Morgan Matthew

"(+1, but for the benefit of more meaningful absorption by theistic readers, I might…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 2, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"But not all around the world. Sometimes to the penalty of death, but most often the…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 29, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"It's no surprise, but it's a significant factor in pushing people into a belief syst…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 29, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Band societies and tribal societies tend not to think of fairness or expected behavi…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 29, 2015 to Religious Upbringing Associated with less altruism in children

48 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I don't remember your context, so my point could indeed be non-applicable to it. I'l…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 29, 2015 to Religious Upbringing Associated with less altruism in children

48 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

"My point is kind of minor, and perhaps it doesn't matter in the current context(s).…"

48 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service