Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,503)

Discussions Replied To (1382) Replies Latest Activity

"From Prof Rob: I was thinking about wider-spread religions and political institution…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 18, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"Well sure, but narrowing a doctrine down to "there's only one god, and I'll tell you…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 18, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"I like the sound of it so far, even if I can't grok a good portion it. It is an abst…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 16, 2013 to Is the Universe Infinite or Finite?

111 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Don't forget about quantum fluctuations."

Pope Beanie replied Jun 16, 2013 to Is the Universe Infinite or Finite?

111 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Let me rephrase a concept I failed to explain well enough previously. No matter wher…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 15, 2013 to Is the Universe Infinite or Finite?

111 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Partly in answer to @Matt "The semantics do not work. The physics cannot work. What…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 13, 2013 to Is the Universe Infinite or Finite?

111 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"WMDs. That's the primary context (imo) where this conversation could make sense. Add…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 11, 2013 to Concerned about what we're learning about govt data collection, privacy, and secrecy?

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I'll never forget American flags waving as we were "comfortable" with invading Iraq.…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 11, 2013 to Concerned about what we're learning about govt data collection, privacy, and secrecy?

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Seriously? The chances of dying from accidental food poisoning are larger. That leve…"

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Yeah, animism (or some would say agency) is a pretty powerful metaphor. It's often e…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 11, 2013 to Is the Universe Infinite or Finite?

111 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 6 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service