Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,504)

Discussions Replied To (1383) Replies Latest Activity

"(Come to think of it, I'm often polishing my communication skills and empathy as I r…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 27, 2013 to God needn't be a man-made construct

67 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Strega

"I think it's cave-human natural for us to feel there's a higher purpose, and to judg…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 27, 2013 to God needn't be a man-made construct

67 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Strega

"That question may be as unanswerable as the question of "where did God come from". M…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 27, 2013 to Big Bang Evolution

23 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"In this religious world, being a non-believer is a significant distinction, imo. We…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 27, 2013 to What Am I?

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It all begs the question of who can say what God is or wants, or what he/she/it was…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 25, 2013 to If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

143 Oct 7
Reply by MageTheEntertainer

"There's obvious, overwhelming evidence that humans around the world and throughout h…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 25, 2013 to If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

143 Oct 7
Reply by MageTheEntertainer

"Prof Rob wrote (somewhere back there): I like this approach a whole lot better than…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 22, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"SCIENCE   James at MIT discovers that doing X & Y results in Z. Other scientists…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 22, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013

"It's not mostly nonsense. Religious and political practices conflate often, in reali…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 21, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013

"Somehow I am able to enjoy the both of you, and most others as well! I am also notic…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 19, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 1 hour ago. 43 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 3 hours ago. 57 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 hours ago. 6 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 12 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service