Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,348)

Discussions Replied To (1229) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps, but a lot of detail in this plot still needs to be filled in, or invented.…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 20, 2013 to Ethical Proposition By A Bunch Of Aliens (from one of my philo classes)

80 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"We'd have to make her legendary; a martyr. Like, Jesus."

Pope Beanie replied Feb 20, 2013 to Ethical Proposition By A Bunch Of Aliens (from one of my philo classes)

80 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Haha, ok, you win the best and last absurd statement award, if it helps your argumen…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 19, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Who said it applies uniquely? As I said earlier, mentioning that it happens in more…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 19, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"So is there an age of consent? We probably agree that it depends a lot on maturity d…"

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"My anthropology courses have taught me the opposite conclusion. Citings to real stud…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 17, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"From a purely logical, scientific perspective, I don't see anything wrong with it. B…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 17, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"As for #2, too much moonshine could be factor there, too. (Y'all kids be careful now…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 6, 2013 to Objections to incest

39 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

""Well, I used to get mad at God and Santa Claus, but that was a long time ago.""

Pope Beanie replied Feb 1, 2013 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"Ok, not absolutely. (I was going to say, especially for domesticated & bred anim…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 31, 2013 to Objections to incest

39 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 6 minutes ago. 124 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service