Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,167)

Discussions Replied To (2040) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the article link. I have no clue how it will evolve, but it's interesting…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 3, 2014 to The increasing religiosity of China

6 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"My bad for making fun first. I'm rarely that cynical. I was even ignorant of Alan Wa…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 2, 2014 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"And someday maybe all it will take is a few test tubes full of designed microbes."

Pope Beanie replied Nov 1, 2014 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"I would add that emotionally formative years are especially significant in anyone's…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 1, 2014 to Happy to be here

11 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by David Seidman

"That first video is awesome! Yay for science and tech! But it works best when muting…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 1, 2014 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"Amazon went to spam until I whitelisted it. I think I had to do that about a year or…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 1, 2014 to Here less than two hours

26 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

"Wow! Is it a Freudian slip if I didn't notice it until just now?"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 1, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"True. If we ever "change people", it should be helping them mentally and socially ma…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 31, 2014 to Should we change people?

15 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Roberta Upton Cross

"I agree it's magical, but they also divert a lot of my email to spam that I've inten…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 31, 2014 to Here less than two hours

26 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

"(I guess my use of the word "force" there is not metaphoric so much as broad.)"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 31, 2014 to What do you think of Higher Power(s)? Please share.

28 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Kairan Nierde

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service