Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,162)

Discussions Replied To (2035) Replies Latest Activity

"Same as any other life on the planet, except that we have the added capability and r…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 7, 2014 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"I agree. But it's people who made up the stories and others that believe them as gos…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 7, 2014 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"I could live with a God creation ideology as long as it doesn't dispute laws of phys…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 7, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"Haha, nice! :) (Anyway, it's Unseen who admits he's lacking it...) "

Pope Beanie replied Nov 3, 2014 to Here less than two hours

26 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

"Nice piece! Well written, and it's the first time I've heard the science-removes-mys…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 3, 2014 to God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

8 Jan 31
Reply by Belle Rose

"Thanks for the article link. I have no clue how it will evolve, but it's interesting…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 3, 2014 to The increasing religiosity of China

6 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"My bad for making fun first. I'm rarely that cynical. I was even ignorant of Alan Wa…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 2, 2014 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"And someday maybe all it will take is a few test tubes full of designed microbes."

Pope Beanie replied Nov 1, 2014 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"I would add that emotionally formative years are especially significant in anyone's…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 1, 2014 to Happy to be here

11 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by David Seidman

"That first video is awesome! Yay for science and tech! But it works best when muting…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 1, 2014 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

RSS

Forum

Nude atheist group

Started by Raymond in Society. Last reply by Raymond 13 hours ago. 4 Replies

Socratic Method

Started by Michael in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by onyango makagutu yesterday. 2 Replies

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 4 hours ago. 21 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ yesterday. 5 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

YES

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on May 23, 2015 at 5:00pm 13 Comments

The Purpose of Atheism

Posted by Pope Beanie on May 22, 2015 at 8:35pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com