Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,833)

Discussions Replied To (1708) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate this explanation, as it helps me understand what the controversy was ab…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 4, 2014 to Religion in schools

30 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Nicolas Gauvin

"Wishy washy response perhaps, but there's a wide range of answers in my mind for eac…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 4, 2014 to What do you think of exotic dancers?

39 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by James Cox

"TA's gotten me to think of good responses. My latest thought is "Any God, or just yo…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 4, 2014 to Ever been to a Masonic Lodge?

49 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"Haha, this sounds credible to me. I was thinking first of just calling it a man club…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 3, 2014 to Ever been to a Masonic Lodge?

49 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"Nice graphic! A "joke" requires intention or planning. Humanity as a whole didn't pe…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 1, 2014 to The Biggest Practical Joke on Humanity

3 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"I was married to one who's native language isn't English, when she worked primarily…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 1, 2014 to "Even" non-believers desire peace?

35 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I think I see, now... it's more like philosophy than science? The discussion looked…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 31, 2013 to Humans have been naturally selected for Free Market Capitalism

46 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Absolutely. It enables the believer to bypass evidence and reality, and enables soci…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 30, 2013 to That's just my religion...

7 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"What is this topic about? Economic "natural selection" (or Social Darwinism, if that…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 30, 2013 to Humans have been naturally selected for Free Market Capitalism

46 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I missed Fareed's show last week <-- audio link. His India segment starts 21 minu…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 28, 2013 to Are you up on the Devyani Khobragade affair?

30 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service