Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,988)

Discussions Replied To (1862) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't imagine any simple solution, other than perhaps future microdrones that can…"

Pope Beanie replied May 10, 2014 to Should Nigeria and the world just write off the 276 abducted schoolgirls?

6 May 12, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"It's not the first time, and what can countries with uncensured media do to control…"

Pope Beanie replied May 10, 2014 to Should Nigeria and the world just write off the 276 abducted schoolgirls?

6 May 12, 2014
Reply by Unseen

""

Pope Beanie replied May 8, 2014 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

"That seems to be a rhetorical question. Just replace the words "stop" with "continue…"

Pope Beanie replied May 7, 2014 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9, 2014
Reply by John Major

"I haven't studied this yet, but I could see how only one or two significant mutation…"

Pope Beanie replied May 7, 2014 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"I like that statement. My tweak at the end may be like "the other is just... creatio…"

Pope Beanie replied May 7, 2014 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"I can't help but keep thinking how important it is to present evolution as a useful…"

77 May 11, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"I was considering that, too. The ruling kinda sucks the religious justification out…"

Pope Beanie replied May 7, 2014 to US Supreme Court rules: government prayers are secular

16 May 9, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"I don't mean to pick, but actually the purpose of death is life, because death is re…"

Pope Beanie replied May 7, 2014 to How Do We Know What We Know Is Right?

11 May 7, 2014
Reply by Pope Beanie

"He's on the side of evolution, actually."

77 May 11, 2014
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

On The Lighter Side...

Started by Elli Leimone in Art. Last reply by Elli Leimone 40 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Got Milk? Throw It Away..

Started by Elli Leimone in Society. Last reply by Elli Leimone 1 hour ago. 33 Replies

Is WBC an elaborate prank?

Started by Dante in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service