Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,147)

Discussions Replied To (2020) Replies Latest Activity

"You are well trained, Christian, but did not capitalize God. Accidental ambiguity? T…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 10, 2014 to Hi atheists

22 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Elijah Coleman

"...and/or show off some technology like it's magic."

Pope Beanie replied Nov 10, 2014 to Hi atheists

22 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Elijah Coleman

"Religion was almost exclusively invented, codified, and enforced by men. But I think…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 9, 2014 to A Silent Epidemic

31 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Shhh! I'm just suggesting that religionists have more options than that."

Pope Beanie replied Nov 7, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"Haha, just you wait... I'm on the verge of writing and popularizing a whole new vers…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 7, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"Same as any other life on the planet, except that we have the added capability and r…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 7, 2014 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"I agree. But it's people who made up the stories and others that believe them as gos…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 7, 2014 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"I could live with a God creation ideology as long as it doesn't dispute laws of phys…"

55 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"Haha, nice! :) (Anyway, it's Unseen who admits he's lacking it...) "

Pope Beanie replied Nov 3, 2014 to Here less than two hours

26 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

"Nice piece! Well written, and it's the first time I've heard the science-removes-mys…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 3, 2014 to God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

8 Jan 31
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Forum

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 23 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor 10 hours ago. 4 Replies

Bible Belt Promiscuity

Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

Started by Katie Patterson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 23 hours ago. 32 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service