Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,833)

Discussions Replied To (1708) Replies Latest Activity

"But... didn't humans eat them all?"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 10, 2014 to Have you ever heard a christian say "I don't believe in dinosours?"

38 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Little Dreamer

"'Oh my, are you sure? Which bible translations have you checked?'"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 8, 2014 to Have you ever heard a christian say "I don't believe in dinosours?"

38 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Little Dreamer

"I think that's a relevant observation wrt science vs faith. Faith is more "all or no…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 7, 2014 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Private! Takes time for me to get it, sometimes."

Pope Beanie replied Jan 6, 2014 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11, 2014

"Shrubbery?"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 6, 2014 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11, 2014

"This reminds me of something I heard about God, supposedly said in the bible. (This…"

83 Jan 11, 2014

"Here's a wild one (WILF?) I'd love to see swinging around... "

Pope Beanie replied Jan 6, 2014 to What do you think of exotic dancers?

39 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by James Cox

"LOL, at least they believe in fossils! We're all still learning. Here's an interesti…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 6, 2014 to Have you ever heard a christian say "I don't believe in dinosours?"

38 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Little Dreamer

"In my several decades of life here, I've never heard of disbelief in dinosaurs. Not…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 6, 2014 to Have you ever heard a christian say "I don't believe in dinosours?"

38 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Little Dreamer

"I'm here because the real problem is with people who've made up their mind to the ex…"

83 Jan 11, 2014

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service