Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,147)

Discussions Replied To (2020) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's my favorite (down under) Tim Minchin composition (Storm) that touches on scie…"

Pope Beanie replied May 5 to Theoretically Theorizing about Theories

78 May 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Previous "theories": The earth is a sphere. It orbits the sun. Lightning is electric…"

Pope Beanie replied May 5 to Theoretically Theorizing about Theories

78 May 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Pope draws in deep breath through the nose and ponders... "Mmmm, I just love the sme…"

Pope Beanie replied May 5 to Actually, violence does solve things

35 May 6
Reply by _Robert_

"I'd break it down to syntax and semantics used to draw people into a discussion. Aph…"

Pope Beanie replied May 5 to Actually, violence does solve things

35 May 6
Reply by _Robert_

"I'm aware of that, but your Dr. Bob impression isn't answering any question, either.…"

Pope Beanie replied May 2 to Actually, violence does solve things

35 May 6
Reply by _Robert_

"But what would the world look like if Nazi leadership had won? There's a catch 22 he…"

Pope Beanie replied May 2 to Actually, violence does solve things

35 May 6
Reply by _Robert_

"More women, less men?"

Pope Beanie replied May 1 to Actually, violence does solve things

35 May 6
Reply by _Robert_

"And the rate of that growth keeps increasing, making the task more difficult by the…"

Pope Beanie replied May 1 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

71 May 13
Reply by Kel

"... is okay with you. Descending from "one woman" is an oversimplification, e.g. it'…"

Pope Beanie replied May 1 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

71 May 13
Reply by Kel

"So did Gabriel actually speak to Mohammed? Most Muslims believe so. Is their claim g…"

71 May 13
Reply by Kel

RSS

Forum

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 11 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor 9 hours ago. 4 Replies

Bible Belt Promiscuity

Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

Started by Katie Patterson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 23 hours ago. 32 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service