Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,028)

Discussions Replied To (2818) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm "here" and always will be, so any speculation of twins or clones due to some kin…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 30, 2015 to Do you find the notion of an infinitude of universes comforting or disturbing?

61 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"Well, at least post-modernists haven't yet infiltrated the web. Domain names like po…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 29, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

""

Pope Beanie replied Oct 28, 2015 to Atheist slogans to ward off door to door christians.

66 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Ian

"Hmm, I like that reasoning better than "I'm just trying to save you some time, goodb…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 28, 2015 to Atheist slogans to ward off door to door christians.

66 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Ian

"A friend of mine 30 years ago told me "It's a amazing what people will do because of…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 28, 2015 to How do you think clearly?

40 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by matt.clerke

"If someone pushes one of my buttons, I postpone response to it for a while and come…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 27, 2015 to How do you think clearly?

40 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by matt.clerke

"I still think that magical thinking helped, at first. Imagining what is or may be po…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 27, 2015 to "There has to be something..."

22 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by _Robert_

"Yeah, but it's not my intention to embarrass or laugh at them. I just want them to t…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 26, 2015 to "There has to be something..."

22 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by _Robert_

"But I do... and there are no stories about atheists committing suicide because they…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 25, 2015 to "There has to be something..."

22 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by _Robert_

"Regarding that (and EMP threat), elevated power lines should become increasing vulne…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 24, 2015 to If it works...this could power EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

44 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Forum

What does the arguement from Fine-tuning say about God?

Started by Ole Fredrik Skjegstad in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 4 minutes ago. 3 Replies

godandscience.org?

Started by Ole Fredrik Skjegstad in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

Pillars of the Earth and summer reading

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 23 hours ago. 2 Replies

Forced to accept grace

Started by Ole Fredrik Skjegstad in The Bible, The Koran, and other scripture. Last reply by Simon Paynton 12 minutes ago. 39 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service