Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,054)

Discussions Replied To (2828) Replies Latest Activity

"Sociology as a "science" shows the difficulty of measuring and predicting human beha…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 7, 2015 to Religious Upbringing Associated with less altruism in children

48 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I know the question's not directed at me, but these words came up early in that vide…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 7, 2015 to Do you find the notion of an infinitude of universes comforting or disturbing?

61 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"At the risk of devolving into cliche, the big picture that hits me again right now i…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 7, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"A significant question, I had to let percolate into some of my brain's darker corner…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 7, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Back to top level... this topic has a lot going for it, Kirk! So an old discussion a…"

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I remember you mentioning how horrible the scientific community's peer review system…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 5, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"To be fair, the saying goes "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". No one…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 3, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Here's a list of a few announced projects, filtered for >4 hour endurance. One qu…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 3, 2015 to If it works...this could power EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

44 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by SteveInCO

"But what would happen if one accidentally dropped a black hole?"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 3, 2015 to If it works...this could power EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

44 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by SteveInCO

"Such punishment (including beheadings) defer or eliminate skepticism of the predomin…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 3, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service