Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,503)

Discussions Replied To (1382) Replies Latest Activity

"This sounds most reasonable to me, as long as different types of consumption had dif…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 10, 2013 to A question of Justice and Equity regarding a flute

60 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Can you act gay, and tell him you're moving to San Francisco to marry? (I know it's…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 10, 2013 to Stories and advice wanted - for my official withdrawal from my former church.

20 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I, too set my default search a couple years ago to DuckDuckGo, since google kept ins…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 10, 2013 to Be Afraid - Be Very Afraid

39 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I left that thread too, just before reading here that you left. I didn't detect anyo…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 10, 2013 to The Catholic Church and pedophilia

86 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I didn't check any calculations, there's one part that can't be true."

Pope Beanie replied Aug 7, 2013 to Ask Dr. Bob

555 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I'll bet they have a detectable neuropathology of some kind. With new research comin…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 7, 2013 to The Catholic Church and pedophilia

86 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Yeah, especially in cases of abduction."

Pope Beanie replied Aug 7, 2013 to The Catholic Church and pedophilia

86 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Single parent families are generally at a disadvantage, but not always. An unmarried…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 7, 2013 to Is marriage still relevant, even towards the era of post religionism?

7 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by H3xx

"I found the Fox News video where he said it. He managed to slip it into the intervie…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 7, 2013 to Atheism: Individual vs. Group Identity

32 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"We don't celebrate just one man, as religion does. There are other tributes here at…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 7, 2013 to Hitchens Day...

42 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by H3xx

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 39 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Ward Cressin 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service