Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,476)

Discussions Replied To (1355) Replies Latest Activity

"It's productive to hang there, sometimes. But eventually we have to consider what we…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 5, 2013 to Comments on the famous John Dillon Haynes experiment?

52 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"True. And they provide us with a window into the future, and the knowledge of how we…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 5, 2013 to Comments on the famous John Dillon Haynes experiment?

52 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"That "difference" is interesting territory. It's as if consciousness and subconsciou…"

52 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It sometimes feels nice to lose an illusion. What's so special about this one?"

52 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Most importantly, consciousness and the subconscious interact. And over time, fine l…"

52 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Only one question is allowed in the riddle. As you're suggesting, I think the correc…"

52 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The burns analogy makes sense to me, but only in the sense that severity does matter…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 5, 2013 to Ask Dr. Bob

555 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I'm still stuck on how we can define free will. If there is such a thing, doesn't it…"

52 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Can we see this? If not, can you say specifically what your definition of free will…"

52 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Whoa, nice prose I can relate to. I hope others (besides myself) can also appreciate…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 5, 2013 to Mark your territory

78 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service