Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,501)

Discussions Replied To (1380) Replies Latest Activity

"+1"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 27 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"(To be fair, he was asked his opinion.)"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 27 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Most of the world has some idea of what they think God is. When it comes to spiritua…"

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"[PB explodes a box of fairy dust in the room and keeps watching, for some reason...]"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 21 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"My disdain is only for those who force their belifs on others, or use cultural peer…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 20 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I got clipped and tied one afternoon. Drove home right afterwards. No big deal, comp…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 15 to Abortion

68 Jun 17
Reply by Philip Jarrett

"Wow, I really can't think of a better scenario for you, based on your relatives' sin…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 15 to Family Tension Over My Atheism

12 Jun 16
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Yes, thank you for the references. I also saw (but didn't follow up on) a mention th…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 15 to Abortion: Bible silent wrt definition of human life in the womb

4 Jun 16
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Welcome, Oseiza! Sorry if I sounded harsh in my first response to you (in another th…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 15 to Acceptance is hard!!!

12 Jun 15
Reply by Oseiza

"I've said the same thing, and it's not just car accident fatalities that should cons…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 15 to The loss in the war against terror

121 Jun 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Ed 11 minutes ago. 6 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 44 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service