Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,094)

Discussions Replied To (2862) Replies Latest Activity

"Aw man, nukes, that'll be great for end-of-the-world devotees."

Pope Beanie replied Aug 3 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

59 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

"It's hard for me to imagine what I'd do in your shoes, but chances are I wouldn't ga…"

Pope Beanie replied Aug 2 to Good arguments against my theology teacher

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"Nuttery?! Anyways, it also seems that the feeling of being "right" is an emotional f…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 31 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Sounds highly likely to me that He has multiple personalities. Certain kinds of omni…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 30 to What does the arguement from Fine-tuning say about God?

24 Jul 30
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Here's my 2016 caveat: Libertarian Party may significantly affect the numbers this y…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 18 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Me too, unless I'm expecting an unknown. But I still do the SteveInCO thing, flaggin…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 18 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20

"This was back before robocalls and caller id on office phones. I was there. He sound…"

67 Jul 20

"Yeah, that's reasonable. I predict more close elections, just because of how quickly…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20

"I think it's not going to happen that way, unless Hillary responds to each outburst…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20

"I was alerted to this by police scanner on the net as it was happening, but didn't e…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 17 to The Cop/Black Conundrum... Some thoughts

22 Jul 18
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service