Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,932)

Discussions Replied To (1806) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm feeling recently that the only cure for extremism is reformation... i.e. cut the…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 21 to Do we really need to go back 800 years to find a skeleton in Christianity's closet? Skip to the end, I rambled.

4 Feb 21
Reply by Cato (Kaito) Rigas

"One of the things I think about wrt the usefulness of psychology is how L. Ron Hubba…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 21 to Dealing with prostitution

108 Feb 24
Reply by Unseen

"I believe that. I didn't even mention how much the brain and especially consciousnes…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 21 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 19 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Human brains have about 100 billion neurons, 100 trillion synapses, and many more su…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 21 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 19 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"...and try not to let peer pressure rule your life."

Pope Beanie replied Feb 19 to Dealing with prostitution

108 Feb 24
Reply by Unseen

"Good catch. I assumed he meant non-human gut bacteria, but shouldn't have."

Pope Beanie replied Feb 19 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 19 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"No, don't listen to him, it's a trick!"

108 Feb 24
Reply by Unseen

"I've produce a couple magical organisms myself, but what do you mean by "rolling"?"

108 Feb 24
Reply by Unseen

"I like how you try to read our minds and then propose to us how we're thinking... it…"

108 Feb 24
Reply by Unseen

"Tammi, I didn't really understand what you were trying to say until I read Unseen's…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 19 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 19 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service