Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,626)

Discussions Replied To (1504) Replies Latest Activity

"I get what Bob is saying here, but will emphasize (for the sake of non-scientist rea…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 17 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18
Reply by Unseen

"Absolutely true. A large part of the problem is how people conflate different kinds…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 17 to Pandora's Promise — Reconsidering nuclear power

16 on Friday
Reply by Arcus

"(This video will seem like a non sequitur, unless you've read most of the posts in t…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 17 to On the fence....

136 Nov 17
Reply by Pope Beanie

"This image will have to suffice until I find one that looks more like The Father. "

Pope Beanie replied Nov 17 to Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

53 on Tuesday
Reply by kris feenstra

"I'm okay with people finding comfort in the way they need to, especially if it's abo…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 17 to Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

53 on Tuesday
Reply by kris feenstra

""

Pope Beanie replied Nov 17 to Colonizing Mars- Any Volunteers?

57 Nov 19
Reply by Ludwik Kowalski

"I did neglect to mention that I think the money we're spending on robotic rather tha…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 16 to Colonizing Mars- Any Volunteers?

57 Nov 19
Reply by Ludwik Kowalski

"I like NASA! I just think it's a stretch to say those inventions you mention couldn'…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 16 to Colonizing Mars- Any Volunteers?

57 Nov 19
Reply by Ludwik Kowalski

"So about the Moraya, and Becca, of which you speak... I looked at the profile that y…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 16 to Either stuborn or behind the times, and to Morayo (did I spell right?)

1 Nov 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Welcome, Steve! I did some "research" and think I know of the Becca of which you spe…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 16 to Can someone help me, not dumb but dont understand, chose not to do facebook, where does this go.

4 Nov 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Analyzing Ferguson

Started by Unseen in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 5 hours ago. 65 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 7 hours ago. 19 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 8 hours ago. 63 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service