Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,569)

Discussions Replied To (3297) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh My Allah, that story does beg some potentially explosive questions..."

Pope Beanie replied May 11 to The Slut Dichotomy

33 May 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Haha, have the Colonel's troops Islamized, already? [Oops i replied at the wrong in…"

Pope Beanie replied May 11 to I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

95 May 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Too many eyeballs at stake... of which many belong to free speech justice warriors (…"

Pope Beanie replied May 11 to Special Twitter rules for Trump. Why?

17 May 18
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Well said. "and decides to do a murder-suicide of the planet." My guesstimation is…"

Pope Beanie replied May 11 to FBI Head Fired!

17 May 14
Reply by Daniel W.

""To me this is defacto censorship and unacceptable." A reasonable statement. Still,…"

Pope Beanie replied May 11 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

163 May 13
Reply by Davis Goodman

""I thought people from the US would have something to say....." I do, but feel we'r…"

Pope Beanie replied May 11 to FBI Head Fired!

17 May 14
Reply by Daniel W.

"Are you saying that no one should decide? Or that bullying itself is never damaging…"

Pope Beanie replied May 10 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

163 May 13
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Ayaan's article as published via that link starts with: ... which are other issues…"

Pope Beanie replied May 10 to I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

95 May 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

""This is not mere paranoia." So KFC is now forbidden by law to serve pork? I don't…"

Pope Beanie replied May 10 to I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

95 May 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Our immigrants are very well vetted and sponsored, compared to the overflow of refug…"

Pope Beanie replied May 9 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

163 May 13
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service