Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,932)

Discussions Replied To (1806) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, for sure. I thought about writing "should be carefully considered" instead of…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 23 to My Mamma taught me to avoid using the words "you" and "your" in discourse

11 Feb 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"But of course! Actually, I was wondering if anyone would jump in and ask if there's…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 23 to Dealing with prostitution

108 Feb 24
Reply by Unseen

"Excellent! I propose that TA should pick days (e.g. Sundays) to publically go throug…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 23 to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"I agree. Any time I felt uncomfortable explaining or mentoring a sensitive subject,…"

108 Feb 24
Reply by Unseen

"I just had a mini-aha thought about future inabilities to clone consciousness and de…"

108 Feb 24
Reply by Unseen

"In their simplest form, I feel that transcendence and spirituality are feelings we c…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 23 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 on Saturday
Reply by Ed

"I'm not trying to speak for everyone. I just know there are a lot of lonely people o…"

108 Feb 24
Reply by Unseen

"Haha, dangit, I missed that!"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 21 to My Mamma taught me to avoid using the words "you" and "your" in discourse

11 Feb 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Pretty much, yeah. I mean like a forum where people try to intelligently discuss a t…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 21 to My Mamma taught me to avoid using the words "you" and "your" in discourse

11 Feb 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I believe she means well. She's only human, and I see these stories from a different…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 21 to Christians Against Dinosaurs ... I wish I was joking

16 2 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service