Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,274)

Discussions Replied To (2142) Replies Latest Activity

"Drone tech. Embrace it before the likes of ISIS do. We can see that wider scale wars…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 28 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"This response is kind of a repeatedly made point (by me), but stated differently to…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 27 to A Christian on the problem of evil

168 Jun 29
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"That is a good article, thx to all pointing it out! I'm surprised that there suppose…"

168 Jun 29
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I'm with you in that these are difficult questions to answer. Where we differ is tha…"

168 Jun 29
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"In the first paragraph of the OP, last sentence. I can't tell if you're cherry picki…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 26 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

29 Jun 26
Reply by Unseen

"This looks like some kind of "top 10 in a world of 6 billion people, since 2001". I…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 26 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

29 Jun 26
Reply by Unseen

"No, it's never been a surprise for me. While growing up it's been a mystery to solve…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 25 to A Christian on the problem of evil

168 Jun 29
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Just a quicky... how about terrorism in the name of Allah?"

168 Jun 29
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I could go buy some popcorn, but I'm praying right now for the sound of crickets."

168 Jun 29
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"So you found an article from 2009, but even that one says (regarding how "violent cr…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 24 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

29 Jun 26
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service