Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,418)

Discussions Replied To (3162) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't find it "refreshing" when Milo pushes a topic like "how feminism is similar…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 10 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

"In your dreams, CDB! "Spew" strongly implies some kind of loss of control."

Pope Beanie replied Feb 8 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

"Well yeah, I've seen them sell cars around here, at least. I meant importing them in…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 8 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

"I think that in the bigger picture, "Islam is a special case" is irrelevant and woul…"

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

"Yeah I spoke too soon. I should say "willing mother" instead of wife. And willing ga…"

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

"Jake, if you have an issue with identities here at TA, please address it to a modera…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 8 to What would you consider evidence?

414 18 hours ago
Reply by David Boots

""and whistled it between his teeth." Oh come on Jake, that was Old Testament."

Pope Beanie replied Feb 7 to What would you consider evidence?

414 18 hours ago
Reply by David Boots

"I wonder if that could work at the Vatican, too."

Pope Beanie replied Feb 7 to What would you consider evidence?

414 18 hours ago
Reply by David Boots

""let us know when you're being sarcastic." I heard Milo say it was just Trump's unde…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 7 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

"Sounds reasonable, although (e.g.) I wouldn't make them promise to never burn a flag…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 7 to Immigration and the "Constitutional Test"

14 Feb 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Forum

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 18 hours ago. 1 Reply

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 17 Replies

I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Andrew Brown 6 hours ago. 42 Replies

What Do Canadians Think is Important?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive 2 hours ago. 36 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service