Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,096)

Discussions Replied To (2864) Replies Latest Activity

"It begs "how close to zero" can we measure? But wait... you're just messing with us…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 17 to Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein’s ‘spooky action at a distance’: At least 10,000 times faster than light

26 Sep 17
Reply by Pope Beanie

"That made me think for almost ten minutes! I guess a "frame of reference" must be de…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 17 to Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein’s ‘spooky action at a distance’: At least 10,000 times faster than light

26 Sep 17
Reply by Pope Beanie

"After my kids connected me with the right mental health and other organizations, ant…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 15 to Purpose of Life

14 Sep 17
Reply by Belle Rose

"Forgot to mention, how all this affects your son matters, too. I've mentioned before…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 14 to What are your thoughts?

33 Sep 19
Reply by Simon Paynton

"+1"

33 Sep 19
Reply by Simon Paynton

"It's from a simple if not simplistic idealism: mind over matter; you can do anything…"

33 Sep 19
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Best analogy I've heard in a looooong time!"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 12 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I first read that as '3" tail', then re-read it after wondering "what the heck does…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 12 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

""

Pope Beanie replied Sep 10 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"More oldies, from PBS: No doubt more transitional species will be found. How many fo…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 10 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Forum

Atheism does not exist

Started by RyanGutten in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Bonobo

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ yesterday. 1 Reply

Blasphemy Rights Day

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

A Blind God

Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am 1 Comment

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service