Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,518)

Discussions Replied To (2364) Replies Latest Activity

"wrt to your second link  Okay, moralists, check out this claim of superiority!! Just…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 16 to Republican Says Dems can't quote Bible, because its owned by Republican Party :)

5 Jan 19
Reply by scribbler60

"My mom and dad are atheists, but since we never talked about religion or atheism, I…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 14 to Do you ever wish you were religious?

44 Jan 17
Reply by SteveInCO

"One big difference between natural selection and human/transhuman-driven selection i…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 9 to Ethics of Pets

81 Jan 10
Reply by TJ

"Glowing gene biotechnology is also put to largely beneficial use: But yeah, gmo comm…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 9 to Ethics of Pets

81 Jan 10
Reply by TJ

"I object to breeding animals just for the sake of appearance. Imagine breeding peopl…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 8 to Ethics of Pets

81 Jan 10
Reply by TJ

"Haha, apology accepted! pooPe has consistency. I mean, lexically. Signed, Beanie, Po…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 7, 2015 to Is that a Light up ahead?

112 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Well, at least we've made some progress here! Too bad Faux News hasn't caught up, ye…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 7, 2015 to No results for a search of "San Bernardino" on this site

54 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"A couple of (very) minor points here. 1) Just my opinion, but I think The Tick makes…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 7, 2015 to Is that a Light up ahead?

112 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Wow. I actually missed this post before I wrote mine (right below). Nice link."

Pope Beanie replied Dec 7, 2015 to No results for a search of "San Bernardino" on this site

54 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Since I still tend to write like people can read my mind and know exactly what I'm t…"

54 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service