Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,844)

Discussions Replied To (2659) Replies Latest Activity

"I kinda agree with that, as it's much of its purpose has been to keep the primary sy…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"That said, Michael does have a good point about how to trace geneology (i.e. genotyp…"

Pope Beanie replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I've had trouble accepting the word "drive", or similar words that infer purpose or…"

Pope Beanie replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Other causes: genetic replication mistakes, and the various levels of detecting and…"

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I try to avoid the divine-designer vs scientific explanations for complex processes…"

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"True! And shreemp on the bahby, I think. I had to learn some Latin in the medical fi…"

Pope Beanie replied May 16 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

127 1 hour ago
Reply by MikeLong

"I don't hate Hillary either. In fact her fault was being too hawkish, but I understa…"

Pope Beanie replied May 16 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"My $.0199 The so-called liberal media bias probably is to the left, but the righteou…"

Pope Beanie replied May 16 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"Then I just tell myself it don't matter none, really."

Pope Beanie replied May 15 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

127 1 hour ago
Reply by MikeLong

"Especially on those Bible Belt PCs... like they're possessed. I seen it happen in Te…"

Pope Beanie replied May 15 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

127 1 hour ago
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service