Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,473)

Discussions Replied To (1352) Replies Latest Activity

"Death is absolute... absolute zero! "

Pope Beanie replied Jun 27 to Rant About Nothing Important

45 Jul 6
Reply by Unseen

"I can't imagine wanting to know less. The naive, like kids, rely on older experience…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 27 to Innocence

36 Jun 30
Reply by David Proulx

"+1"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 27 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"(To be fair, he was asked his opinion.)"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 27 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Most of the world has some idea of what they think God is. When it comes to spiritua…"

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"[PB explodes a box of fairy dust in the room and keeps watching, for some reason...]"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 21 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"My disdain is only for those who force their belifs on others, or use cultural peer…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 20 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I got clipped and tied one afternoon. Drove home right afterwards. No big deal, comp…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 15 to Abortion

68 Jun 17
Reply by Philip Jarrett

"Wow, I really can't think of a better scenario for you, based on your relatives' sin…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 15 to Family Tension Over My Atheism

12 Jun 16
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Yes, thank you for the references. I also saw (but didn't follow up on) a mention th…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 15 to Abortion: Bible silent wrt definition of human life in the womb

4 Jun 16
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 26 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

Ken Hamm at it again

Started by Noel in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp 6 hours ago. 75 Replies

Living freely.

Started by Quincy Maxwell in Society. Last reply by Ed 9 hours ago. 22 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 8 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service