Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,518)

Discussions Replied To (2364) Replies Latest Activity

"This discussion to me--in a larger, historical context--is about an episode in world…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 26 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hey Ed, this article looks a lot more convincing to me than that YEC page. Excerpt:…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 26 to Meiosis to Mitosis - Evolution's unsolved riddle of the origins of sexual reproduction.

26 Jan 29
Reply by TJ

"Generally, civilization has evolved with a few different types of restraints on dail…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 23 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 12 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"??"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 22 to Pakistani boy cuts off own hand after blasphemy mistake

21 Jan 24
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"TJ, TL;DR at first. Then I read it. TJ, that's awesome! I just came back to point ou…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 22 to Meiosis to Mitosis - Evolution's unsolved riddle of the origins of sexual reproduction.

26 Jan 29
Reply by TJ

"I mostly agree with y'all, but sex probably became the next big thing way back over…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 20 to Meiosis to Mitosis - Evolution's unsolved riddle of the origins of sexual reproduction.

26 Jan 29
Reply by TJ

"Forgot to add... to understand when and how sex first took off, if I remember my col…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 18 to Meiosis to Mitosis - Evolution's unsolved riddle of the origins of sexual reproduction.

26 Jan 29
Reply by TJ

"I think of mitosis vs meiosis as body building vs seed generation. There's chicken a…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 18 to Meiosis to Mitosis - Evolution's unsolved riddle of the origins of sexual reproduction.

26 Jan 29
Reply by TJ

"Ideological inbreeding... excellent phrase!"

26 Jan 29
Reply by TJ

"One handed prayers now, eh? It's sad what a fifteen year old feels he has to do to f…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 16 to Pakistani boy cuts off own hand after blasphemy mistake

21 Jan 24
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Gravitational waves

Posted by Davis Goodman on February 11, 2016 at 11:30am 3 Comments

My life in the middle east

Posted by proudAthiest on February 10, 2016 at 5:00pm 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service