Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,220)

Discussions Replied To (2977) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you even know where the majority of Muslims live on our globe? Anger of your leve…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 21 to Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

26 Nov 27
Reply by _Robert_

"Not nearly as much as Trump and his loyal 'Merican followers intend. This anger will…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 21 to Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

26 Nov 27
Reply by _Robert_

"(IMO, I think he's just mocking/channelling anger the same way terrorists might.)"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 20 to Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

26 Nov 27
Reply by _Robert_

"True, but (my feeling is that) the level of negativity we're seeing requires some im…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 20 to Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

26 Nov 27
Reply by _Robert_

"That is true, and definitions/stereotyping varies to an extent according to belief.…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 20 to You have faith too....

37 2 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Trumpistan."

Pope Beanie replied Nov 20 to In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

247 Nov 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Perhaps if Ryan could speak up again, he would confirm that his larger context inclu…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 20 to God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. If you deny is that is your choice?

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"So faith is not required to be comfortable with the belief that Russell's Teapot is …"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 20 to You have faith too....

37 2 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I nominate myself."

Pope Beanie replied Nov 19 to Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

26 Nov 27
Reply by _Robert_

"I'll play the broken record: Look at Muslims around the world; why else do they beli…"

Pope Beanie replied Nov 19 to You have faith too....

37 2 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service