Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,767)

Discussions Replied To (1638) Replies Latest Activity

"I know. It sounded better when I wrote it. You had to be there. Look, I'm still tryi…"

Pope Beanie replied on Monday to Why do we tolerate this?

65 yesterday
Reply by Virgil

"Here is a December 21 Pakastani news article about various al Qaeda condemning the a…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to Why do we tolerate this?

65 yesterday
Reply by Virgil

"People & their families get murdered for positions and actions they take. A lot…"

65 yesterday
Reply by Virgil

"+1, Reg. While finding out who Andy Marlette is, I ran into this editorial: [whole a…"

65 yesterday
Reply by Virgil

"I'm not sure what you're asking, but the public has most of its "tribal" needs fulfi…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

24 2 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Haha, I'm having a harder time with you than I had with my daughters! I've found mys…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to How do you cure Insanity???

71 on Wednesday
Reply by Belle Rose

"[i know] [shrink]"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

24 2 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I think everyone must be busy with the holidays... enjoying, suffering, a few of us…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

2 on Sunday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Tribal human nature, when in distress. It can manifest (present itself) in different…"

Pope Beanie replied on Saturday to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

24 2 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I keep thinking back to conditions that make gangs an attractive option. It's much e…"

Pope Beanie replied on Saturday to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

24 2 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service