Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,921)

Discussions Replied To (1795) Replies Latest Activity

"That's one show I miss the most, going without cable. I'll have to see if they've ma…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to Why is America so special?

42 22 hours ago
Reply by Richard Ahearn

"Here's an interestingarticle on gut bacteria. I find this paragraph particularly int…"

Pope Beanie replied on Saturday to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

49 on Saturday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Had an aha this morning, the type that's profoundly anti-intuitive. Valid bases for…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 on Saturday
Reply by Ed

" "

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to Christians Against Dinosaurs ... I wish I was joking

13 on Friday
Reply by Mai

"Something to proudly tell their mormon grandchildren someday? Other extra points too…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to LDS Missionaries lives threatened...and they escape seemingly unscathed

6 on Saturday
Reply by Ed

"I think rules are mostly necessary only when common sense doesn't work. In those cas…"

Pope Beanie replied on Wednesday to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 on Saturday
Reply by Ed

"That one hit me in 8th grade. I lost a friend because of it, and I began to realize…"

Pope Beanie replied on Wednesday to Christians Against Dinosaurs ... I wish I was joking

13 on Friday
Reply by Mai

"I'm not sure if she actually rage quit, but she may as well had. Seems she got to ta…"

Pope Beanie replied on Wednesday to Christians Against Dinosaurs ... I wish I was joking

13 on Friday
Reply by Mai

"What about my what, motherfucker?"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 23 to My Mamma taught me to avoid using the words "you" and "your" in discourse

11 Feb 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Yeah, for sure. I thought about writing "should be carefully considered" instead of…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 23 to My Mamma taught me to avoid using the words "you" and "your" in discourse

11 Feb 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Blog Posts

Out of the fog

Posted by Belle Rose on March 1, 2015 at 6:27pm 1 Comment

Kids Logic

Posted by Mai on February 28, 2015 at 5:33am 7 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service