Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,093)

Discussions Replied To (2862) Replies Latest Activity

"So would you say that objective morality was unavailable to gen pop until scripture…"

Pope Beanie replied on Tuesday to Christian Discussion Invitation

69 1 hour ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Personal example (ymmv): Upon deciding on just a quick meal, I pulled out my new fro…"

Pope Beanie replied on Tuesday to Worse than death

15 22 hours ago
Reply by daughterofkarl

"Nice quote (in the first sentence). As for being specific, I'malso interested about…"

15 22 hours ago
Reply by daughterofkarl

"That is awesome. Meanwhile, I've been considering the best and/or popular ways to de…"

15 22 hours ago
Reply by daughterofkarl

"Like what Unseen said, but maybe I'm just overly suspicious. Have you ever seen Matc…"

Pope Beanie replied on Monday to What are your thoughts?

33 on Monday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"That sounds manipulative to me."

Pope Beanie replied Sep 18 to What are your thoughts?

33 on Monday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Do you think that online courses could have made mental growth better for you? I hav…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 17 to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 on Thursday
Reply by Unseen

"'Twas the night before Christmas, whence came the Big POOF, followed by much expansi…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 17 to New theory of cosmic origin implies no Big Bang

60 3 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"It begs "how close to zero" can we measure? But wait... you're just messing with us…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 17 to Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein’s ‘spooky action at a distance’: At least 10,000 times faster than light

26 Sep 17
Reply by Pope Beanie

"That made me think for almost ten minutes! I guess a "frame of reference" must be de…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 17 to Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein’s ‘spooky action at a distance’: At least 10,000 times faster than light

26 Sep 17
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service