Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,844)

Discussions Replied To (2659) Replies Latest Activity

"My subconscious semantics parsifier works so strangely... I often don't even realize…"

Pope Beanie replied on Friday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

124 2 hours ago
Reply by Ronald Peterson

"I mean like "you know?" or "you know?!"."

Pope Beanie replied on Friday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

124 2 hours ago
Reply by Ronald Peterson

"Now you remind me of those stuck repeating "you know" between phrases."

124 2 hours ago
Reply by Ronald Peterson

"Simon, I'd be considering human evolution as a special case, because of how cultural…"

Pope Beanie replied on Friday to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

""Not as of late many so call Fair Tales in the Bible are supported by archaeology an…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Yup. I think we agree on all that, but I'd clarify here (for anyone tending to miss…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I hold my nose when one option is much sadder than the other. I've seen the saddest…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"True but now we're getting into minor points, statistically. The point pretty much i…"

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Otoh, why should a citizen have to claim membership in a party? (I know the answer..…"

45 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"Nice, Americanized Latin!"

45 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service