Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,500)

Discussions Replied To (1379) Replies Latest Activity

"That's one of the funniest jokes I've heard. I can laugh and feel sorry for them at…"

Pope Beanie replied on Friday to "I'm Christian and I vote."

40 22 hours ago
Reply by James Cox

"I like the idea of apprenticeships in trades and vocations, but does it really make…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"I'm trying to visualize better how feasible and utilitarian your suggested paradigm…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"True. My bad. Oh, the irony. I mean, oh, the feeling of irony. Or the ironic feeling…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 12 to Is free will compatible with determinism?

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

"I'd encourage multiple approaches. Say, how about leaving the word probably in there…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 12 to There Is No God

36 Oct 12
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I don't think that such possibilities (e.g. of gender identity manipulation by medic…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 12 to Will LGBT People Be Absent In The Near Future?

78 Oct 15
Reply by Virgil

"Well, no absolutely free agent, anyway. The point is, my agency is limited by its me…"

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

"Well then I'm a fricken idiot! And/or maybe I'm not a hard-determinist, I forget. Wh…"

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

""Something" other than one's self? (No! Hence I like the term self-determinism rathe…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 11 to Is free will compatible with determinism?

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

"Here's my pithiest attempt, before absorbing 11 pages of comments. Most people want…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 11 to Is free will compatible with determinism?

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Coming Out as Humanist

Started by Barry Adamson in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Barry Adamson 24 minutes ago. 19 Replies

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Simon Mathews 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 22 hours ago. 15 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service