Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,096)

Discussions Replied To (2864) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish the USA could just lift Israel up, move it across Africa and the Atlantic, an…"

Pope Beanie replied 21 hours ago to Restricted mass murder in the name of religion as opposed to a holocaust under secularism

4 4 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Just a mention, I read that air bladders evolved into lungs (in case that connection…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I like that analogy to pennies! As long as the design remains adaptable."

Pope Beanie replied on Saturday to Christian Discussion Invitation

87 22 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"(I think convicted, not accused was meant.) Anyways... I don't want to gang up and p…"

Pope Beanie replied on Saturday to Christian Discussion Invitation

87 22 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"I'm just skeptical of anyone's claims about God or what God wants. Religions disagre…"

Pope Beanie replied on Saturday to Theology vs The Bible - Word of God?

2 on Saturday
Reply by TJ

"It seems I read the OP with the same confusions as you, Matt."

Pope Beanie replied Sep 22 to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

20 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"I think a lot of discussions about any divine origin of morality are obsoleted by mo…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 22 to Christian Discussion Invitation

87 22 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"To me, ruling out a creator is an ineffective, irrelevant pasttime. I can imagine a…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 22 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I often wonder if peer-level comparisons are over-rated, e.g. packing a classroom fu…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 22 to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 Sep 22
Reply by Unseen

"I may be odd in that I've watched (albeit it rarely) not for caring about the winner…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 22 to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 Sep 22
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Blind God

Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service