Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,833)

Discussions Replied To (1708) Replies Latest Activity

"True. There's a huge difference between "I'm in touch with myself because I meditate…"

Pope Beanie replied on Wednesday to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"We could start here. I could probably narrow it down for you if the list seems too o…"

Pope Beanie replied on Tuesday to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Quite simply, I think consciousness is an emergent behavior of brains, which have ev…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 26 to You think there's a multiverse?

55 yesterday
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Thanks for the direct link to Michio's interview. It's funny, I almost made joke to…"

55 yesterday

"I have to apply my Occam's razor long before confusing myself that consciousness had…"

55 yesterday

"Whoops, that makes sense. Hmm, FISIS!? In fur, even."

Pope Beanie replied Jan 26 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

92 Jan 26
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Sounds good. So just how do we "round every fundamentalist up"? We can't even locate…"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 25 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

92 Jan 26
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Solutions, anyone?"

Pope Beanie replied Jan 25 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

92 Jan 26
Reply by Davis Goodman

"If I can support Nina a bit, more than that weird, lung cancer public message I left…"

92 Jan 26
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Let's call Islam and ISIS diseases, like cancer. To fight cancer, stop smoking! Know…"

92 Jan 26
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service