Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,027)

Discussions Replied To (2818) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's my 2016 caveat: Libertarian Party may significantly affect the numbers this y…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 18 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Me too, unless I'm expecting an unknown. But I still do the SteveInCO thing, flaggin…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 18 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20

"This was back before robocalls and caller id on office phones. I was there. He sound…"

67 Jul 20

"Yeah, that's reasonable. I predict more close elections, just because of how quickly…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20

"I think it's not going to happen that way, unless Hillary responds to each outburst…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20

"I was alerted to this by police scanner on the net as it was happening, but didn't e…"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 17 to The Cop/Black Conundrum... Some thoughts

22 Jul 18
Reply by Unseen

"I liked just quietly setting down the hand piece on obviously one-way, long sales pi…"

67 Jul 20

"+1"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 17 to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will

689 on Saturday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"[Waiting for Unseen to take this to the top level...]"

Pope Beanie replied Jul 16 to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will

689 on Saturday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Or the she could be a camel, recalling Big Mo. In the future, I mean."

Pope Beanie replied Jul 16 to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will