Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,943)

Discussions Replied To (2744) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably, but he might not like the propellor I've added to it."

Pope Beanie replied 9 hours ago to the possibilty of a creator after all?

77 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I agree, but would add that scientific instutions are naturally better at correcting…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to the possibilty of a creator after all?

77 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Just considering demographics, we atheists are most likely to have more theist than…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to Questioning the nature of friendship

8 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Good articles [although the third is mostly a redundant rehash of the first]. I've a…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to Is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

15 16 hours ago
Reply by All And One

"Might another vote for Scottish independence make most people happier, now? Have the…"

Pope Beanie replied on Monday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

89 4 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I'm hoping to learn what or who people generally turn to and trust for expertise, an…"

Pope Beanie replied on Saturday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

89 4 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Awesome data dump! I might be in favor of an empty chamber until cocked. Just don't…"

Pope Beanie replied on Saturday to What are we going to do about guns?

9 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"All true, and in fact most omni antennae transmit and/or receive while focusing thei…"

Pope Beanie replied on Saturday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

98 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"I mostly agree, but I'm practically pathalogically empathetic with a lot of humans,…"

Pope Beanie replied on Friday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

89 4 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"If/when Trump loses, maybe they would welcome him as king?"

Pope Beanie replied on Friday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

89 4 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service