Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,909)

Discussions Replied To (1783) Replies Latest Activity

"Had an aha this morning, the type that's profoundly anti-intuitive. Valid bases for…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

79 yesterday
Reply by Erock68la

" "

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to Christians Against Dinosaurs ... I wish I was joking

13 10 hours ago
Reply by Mai

"Something to proudly tell their mormon grandchildren someday? Other extra points too…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to LDS Missionaries lives threatened...and they escape seemingly unscathed

5 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"I think rules are mostly necessary only when common sense doesn't work. In those cas…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

79 yesterday
Reply by Erock68la

"That one hit me in 8th grade. I lost a friend because of it, and I began to realize…"

Pope Beanie replied on Wednesday to Christians Against Dinosaurs ... I wish I was joking

13 10 hours ago
Reply by Mai

"I'm not sure if she actually rage quit, but she may as well had. Seems she got to ta…"

Pope Beanie replied on Wednesday to Christians Against Dinosaurs ... I wish I was joking

13 10 hours ago
Reply by Mai

"What about my what, motherfucker?"

Pope Beanie replied on Tuesday to My Mamma taught me to avoid using the words "you" and "your" in discourse

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Yeah, for sure. I thought about writing "should be carefully considered" instead of…"

Pope Beanie replied on Tuesday to My Mamma taught me to avoid using the words "you" and "your" in discourse

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"But of course! Actually, I was wondering if anyone would jump in and ask if there's…"

Pope Beanie replied on Monday to Dealing with prostitution

108 on Tuesday
Reply by Unseen

"Excellent! I propose that TA should pick days (e.g. Sundays) to publically go throug…"

Pope Beanie replied on Monday to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 on Tuesday
Reply by Nerdy Keith

RSS

Blog Posts

Forever Cursed

Posted by Nerdy Keith on February 25, 2015 at 8:00pm 2 Comments

JOURNEY OUT OF DOGMA

Posted by Mai on February 25, 2015 at 2:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service