Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,093)

Discussions Replied To (2862) Replies Latest Activity

"I like that analogy to pennies! As long as the design remains adaptable."

Pope Beanie replied 4 hours ago to Christian Discussion Invitation

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"(I think convicted, not accused was meant.) Anyways... I don't want to gang up and p…"

Pope Beanie replied 6 hours ago to Christian Discussion Invitation

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I'm just skeptical of anyone's claims about God or what God wants. Religions disagre…"

Pope Beanie replied 10 hours ago to Theology vs The Bible - Word of God?

2 5 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"It seems I read the OP with the same confusions as you, Matt."

Pope Beanie replied on Friday to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

6 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"I think a lot of discussions about any divine origin of morality are obsoleted by mo…"

Pope Beanie replied on Friday to Christian Discussion Invitation

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"To me, ruling out a creator is an ineffective, irrelevant pasttime. I can imagine a…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

102 yesterday
Reply by Michael

"I often wonder if peer-level comparisons are over-rated, e.g. packing a classroom fu…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 on Thursday
Reply by Unseen

"I may be odd in that I've watched (albeit it rarely) not for caring about the winner…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to Grammar (selection-based) schools - are they socially divisive?

30 on Thursday
Reply by Unseen

"Haha (please excuse this tangent). I shall adopt him as a guard-chimp, and name him…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to Christian Discussion Invitation

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Your ex's parenting style, if even somewhat acceptably "traditional" was likely dama…"

Pope Beanie replied on Wednesday to Worse than death

15 yesterday
Reply by daughterofkarl

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service