Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,756)

Discussions Replied To (1627) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a December 21 Pakastani news article about various al Qaeda condemning the a…"

Pope Beanie replied 16 hours ago to Why do we tolerate this?

40 1 hour ago
Reply by Erock68la

"People & their families get murdered for positions and actions they take. A lot…"

Pope Beanie replied 17 hours ago to Why do we tolerate this?

40 1 hour ago
Reply by Erock68la

"+1, Reg. While finding out who Andy Marlette is, I ran into this editorial: [whole a…"

Pope Beanie replied 20 hours ago to Why do we tolerate this?

40 1 hour ago
Reply by Erock68la

"I'm not sure what you're asking, but the public has most of its "tribal" needs fulfi…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Freek

"Haha, I'm having a harder time with you than I had with my daughters! I've found mys…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to How do you cure Insanity???

64 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"[i know] [shrink]"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Freek

"I think everyone must be busy with the holidays... enjoying, suffering, a few of us…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

2 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Tribal human nature, when in distress. It can manifest (present itself) in different…"

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Freek

"I keep thinking back to conditions that make gangs an attractive option. It's much e…"

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Freek

"Yay, verily I feel the presence of thee 24x7 !! Thank you, I know now I am not just…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to The Elephant in the Room...

25 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service