Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,167)

Discussions Replied To (2040) Replies Latest Activity

"More women!!?? "

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to If you woke up tomorrow...

95 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"It's interesting to me how we insist on personifying AI, as if it may become good or…"

Pope Beanie replied yesterday to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

31 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Not a ham operator, but my father gave me a Heathkit crystal radio to build, waaaay…"

Pope Beanie replied on Tuesday to Ham Radio

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"My Scanner Radio Pro (android app) tells me when a large number of listeners are tun…"

Pope Beanie replied on Tuesday to Ham Radio

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Haha, that could work! (But then, replace men with male robots?)"

Pope Beanie replied on Monday to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

31 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Good article. Good topic! It's all about how humans will or won't be able to regulat…"

Pope Beanie replied on Monday to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

31 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"To me, the question isn't about intelligence as much as it is about autonomy. Give a…"

31 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Here's an interesting POV that's relevant, ironically from a Republican (or ex?) poi…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to What would a "secular theocracy" actually look like?

10 on Sunday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"You could probably say that Ham Radio was the first grass roots kind of global, soci…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to Ham Radio

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Dystopian scenarios so far are science fiction, but I agree the threat of AI will gr…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

31 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service