Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,844)

Discussions Replied To (2659) Replies Latest Activity

"Good points, except for one or two straw men: "

Pope Beanie replied on Monday to Scary Trump speech to the NRA after its endorsement

14 on Monday
Reply by SteveInCO

"True. The main issue that I think should remain up for debate is about background ch…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to Scary Trump speech to the NRA after its endorsement

14 on Monday
Reply by SteveInCO

"If it hurts when you do that, then don't do that! Dumb/naive joke aside, I'm aware o…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to Feeling down lately

14 on Monday
Reply by Simon Mathews

"OK, I'll bite. Absolutely, and thank you for that reference! "

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to Scary Trump speech to the NRA after its endorsement

14 on Monday
Reply by SteveInCO

"I joined the US military because I needed the change in my life, even though I've al…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to Feeling down lately

14 on Monday
Reply by Simon Mathews

"I couldn't watch the whole thing either. The idea that we need more guns to lessen g…"

14 on Monday
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'm hoping they can come here to TA and open their minds with empathy someday, but I…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to Why waste time hoping religious people just go away.

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Michael

"I'll throw in the towel here, but I'll be back, in another topic where I can focus o…"

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

63 on Sunday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Indeed! Nice and pithy."

Pope Beanie replied on Sunday to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

63 on Sunday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Not as far as genetic evolution goes."

63 on Sunday
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service