Philip Jarrett's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm from a Red State and I'm scared shitless. The Tea Party is a hybrid of Eval/Fund…"

Philip Jarrett replied Jul 31, 2011 to How does atheism affect your sense of personal safety?

52 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

""Evidence that Demands a Verdict"?  McDowell's book has been around so long it's a w…"

Philip Jarrett replied Jul 31, 2011 to Science Proves God

748 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"One of the most freeing things about being an atheist is not having to put up with t…"

Philip Jarrett replied Jul 31, 2011 to Hating Religious People?

47 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Jay

"Rogert Karp wrote: Here's my opinion; We as white males, specifically who live in th…"

Philip Jarrett replied Jul 11, 2011 to The Burden of the White Male is the Responsiblity of the White Male

185 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"Welcome, not my site, but I see no one else has said howdy yet.  I haven't been on t…"

Philip Jarrett replied Jul 2, 2011 to Whats up everyone

4 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Kyle

"I believe an atheist is someone who doesn't accept unwarranted claims for the existe…"

Philip Jarrett replied Jul 2, 2011 to What is Exactly An "Atheist"

124 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by mvitaminx

"Alas, don't look to the US as a 'secular democracy' anywhere but on paper.  When an…"

Philip Jarrett replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"I find many UK atheists spend far too much of their time bashing Islam since 9/11. I…"

Philip Jarrett replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"Morality is a function of society, the rules developed by a society to keep their wo…"

Philip Jarrett replied Jun 26, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Non-Violence is a political tactic that must be employed, it has nothing to do with…"

Philip Jarrett replied Jun 20, 2011 to Violence vs Non-Violence; Where do you stand?

41 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Kairan Nierde

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 27 minutes ago. 21 Replies

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.