Brian Daurelle's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"I absolutely disagree that you should appologize, unless you original posting had so…"

Brian Daurelle replied Aug 9, 2012 to Facebook.....good or evil?

29 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Edward Regis Condon

"If you've thrown off the intellectual shackles of religion, why stop there? Why not…"

Brian Daurelle replied Aug 9, 2012 to Facebook.....good or evil?

29 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Edward Regis Condon

"The continued belief in prayer can be ascribed to three things-- the selection bias,…"

Brian Daurelle replied Aug 9, 2012 to Hello!

16 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Ron V

"I like simply to ask what justification they can provide for their beliefs.  I tend…"

Brian Daurelle replied Aug 4, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"One thing that should be made clear is that we are not 'more evolved' than any other…"

Brian Daurelle replied Aug 3, 2012 to Why are humans more advanced than other animals?

67 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"You've confused the process of aging with the process of entropy.  Biological life f…"

Brian Daurelle replied Aug 1, 2012 to Reincarnation - from a scientific point of view

27 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I'm not sure wha't your main thrust is here, and so I won't attempt to answer your q…"

Brian Daurelle replied Aug 1, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Answer with this line from 'The African Queen', an old 1951 movie about the military…"

Brian Daurelle replied Jul 21, 2012 to The challenge...from a friend

56 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by james d

"Great question, and great 'testimony'!  I almost have trouble using that word, becau…"

Brian Daurelle replied Jul 15, 2012 to Can I Get a Witness, Tonight? - Atheists and Our Testimonies

3 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Your entire arguement regarding what you seem to believe are the evils of sexual pro…"

Brian Daurelle replied Jul 15, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service