Brian Daurelle's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure wha't your main thrust is here, and so I won't attempt to answer your q…"

Brian Daurelle replied Aug 1, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Answer with this line from 'The African Queen', an old 1951 movie about the military…"

Brian Daurelle replied Jul 21, 2012 to The challenge...from a friend

56 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by james d

"Great question, and great 'testimony'!  I almost have trouble using that word, becau…"

Brian Daurelle replied Jul 15, 2012 to Can I Get a Witness, Tonight? - Atheists and Our Testimonies

3 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Your entire arguement regarding what you seem to believe are the evils of sexual pro…"

Brian Daurelle replied Jul 15, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"As a sixth grader growing up in a pretty uniformly religious community (I was convin…"

Brian Daurelle replied May 31, 2012 to Should I Lie to Children?

197 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Lana Smith

"If you're only goal is to be accepted as reasonable, then we're never going to get v…"

Brian Daurelle replied May 31, 2012 to One Theist's Agenda

113 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Giakorina Mejia

"Speaking of that, here's an awesome interview with a pastor who has secretly been an…"

Brian Daurelle replied May 30, 2012 to Should I tell My Pastor I'm An Atheist?

23 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Courtney Hammett

"I think there is absolutely no reason not to, and every reason to do so.  Here are a…"

Brian Daurelle replied May 30, 2012 to Should I tell My Pastor I'm An Atheist?

23 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Courtney Hammett

"One would certainly think it's a crime of some sort to be an athiest (or, at times,…"

Brian Daurelle replied May 30, 2012 to Are atheists persecuted in the US?

44 May 30, 2012
Reply by Brian Daurelle

"I again defer to Robert Wright; you will find that the 'Jesus event', as you put it,…"

Brian Daurelle replied May 29, 2012 to Morals based on Christianity?

105 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by mick herman

RSS

Forum

Theo Van Gogh

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk 10 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Theo Van Gogh

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 21 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service