Darrell Johnson's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Hawk, for being my 'apologist', LOL! Thank you. You have well articulated…"

Darrell Johnson replied Dec 5, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"Thou protesteth too much, my overly-presumptuous friend; although I was for most of…"

Darrell Johnson replied Dec 4, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"According to Morton, the rather oblique reference in the last paragraph to "teaching…"

Darrell Johnson replied Dec 4, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"If you came to believe that there was actually not a ‘God’ . . . what would you chan…"

Darrell Johnson replied Dec 3, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Best thing I’ve read on this topic from a theological point of view was actually C.S…"

Darrell Johnson replied Dec 3, 2012 to Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"Hi Katie! I’m glad I’m not alone. We share with believers the human condition with a…"

Darrell Johnson replied Nov 30, 2011 to A kinder, gentler atheism . ..

6 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Katie Jones

"Hi Kasu, Thanks for your thoughts. In psychology, we often conceptualize models of m…"

Darrell Johnson replied Nov 29, 2011 to A kinder, gentler atheism . ..

6 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Katie Jones

"No, in the case where you remained atheist despite the fervent prayers of believers,…"

Darrell Johnson replied Sep 25, 2011 to Atheist Paradox

37 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

"@Kasu: No, no, no! Introversion is neither good nor bad, but it is an innate and end…"

Darrell Johnson replied Sep 22, 2011 to Atheists, are you introverted or extroverted?

129 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"As a family psychologist, I work extensively with the MBTI. My preferences are for I…"

Darrell Johnson replied Sep 21, 2011 to Atheists, are you introverted or extroverted?

129 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 46 minutes ago. 64 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 3 hours ago. 27 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 8 hours ago. 12 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 11 hours ago. 7 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service