Ross O'Neil's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Hawk.  The grand majority of my family and friends whom are believers d…"

Ross O'Neil replied Jul 23, 2012 to Religion and Death.

37 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Dave Gibbs

"This is and continues to be the medico-legal and ethical position that is taught and…"

Ross O'Neil replied Jun 19, 2012 to What Makes Us Human?

366 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I think it depends if one's belief in the "greater" is by faith or evidence. I tend…"

Ross O'Neil replied Jun 7, 2012 to I told a friend I didn't believe in god today...

31 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Amy L. Cook

"Get Richard Dawkins - Magic of Reality. A little bit much for 10 year olds.  I just…"

Ross O'Neil replied Jun 7, 2012 to Teaching the difference between evolution and intelligent design to 10 year olds.

32 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Interesting that I just used the word "atheist" with my nine year old yesterday and…"

Ross O'Neil replied Jun 5, 2012 to Is the word 'atheist' a problem?

3 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Ross O'Neil

"Thank you Karen."

Ross O'Neil replied May 22, 2012 to My Atheist Friends, Help Me Understand

1095 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"My point was to the personal bias in weighting the factors affecting the choice, not…"

Ross O'Neil replied May 16, 2012 to My Atheist Friends, Help Me Understand

1095 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Thank you. Forgive the absolute. Of course you are correct. I am merely suggesting t…"

1095 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"New to TA and not sure we shouldn't start a new thread.  It's an excellent question…"

1095 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"This question has spurned such an interesting thread of ideas and debate I figured i…"

1095 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 29 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Derp McChuckles 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Derp McChuckles 2 hours ago. 76 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 11 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service