Charles Kennett's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"There is no compelling evidence for this. If you believe that, you don't know what c…"

Charles Kennett replied May 20, 2010 to Ancient Aliens

20 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

"For the most part this article is fluff. Your bullshit detector should be going off…"

Charles Kennett replied Apr 25, 2010 to What are your thoughts on this article? Valid points or hogwash?

5 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Jessica Renee

"I think we are missing something a little fundamental here. Are we to presume that b…"

Charles Kennett replied Mar 8, 2010 to Can a Fundamentalist Christian and an Outspoken Atheist be Friends?

24 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Kristi

"Now, now. I expect to be supported by you people. Don't be a buzz kill. The point is…"

Charles Kennett replied Feb 5, 2010 to The Second Coming

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

"You would think so, but not to ID proponents, whose narrow definition of what is sci…"

Charles Kennett replied Feb 3, 2010 to Phylum Level Evolution

33 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Michael

"Part of the problem is that as species exist in populations (there are no 'kinds' of…"

Charles Kennett replied Feb 3, 2010 to Phylum Level Evolution

33 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Michael

"Nathan, I wouldn't buy "Darwin and Evolution for Kids." I read a review on this one…"

Charles Kennett replied Jan 3, 2010 to Book on Evolution for Children?

10 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Dave G

"That's really a tough one. I would ask your parents in a loving way why they are giv…"

Charles Kennett replied Jan 3, 2010 to First Forum Post, "What to do with Christian gifts for my Son?"

8 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Dave G

"Yessir, any atheist that accepts dogma isn't worth the spit of my french kiss. In fa…"

Charles Kennett replied Jan 2, 2010 to Religion, evolution can live side by side By Michael Shermer,

24 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gustavo Keener

"Agreed amigo a7. The wackjobs are lost to us. I would only add that depending upon o…"

Charles Kennett replied Jan 1, 2010 to Religion, evolution can live side by side By Michael Shermer,

24 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gustavo Keener

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service