Rayne Cannon's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

""Hate" is an extreamly strong word that is used way too lightly IMO. I don't even al…"

Rayne Cannon replied Aug 1, 2011 to Hating Religious People?

47 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Jay

"As disgusting as these people are.... I agree with you. Christians just don't get th…"

Rayne Cannon replied Jul 16, 2011 to Do the Westboro Baptist Church ironically have a good understanding of the Christian 'God'?

10 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

"I agree that most of them are to help and they really get the message out there, and…"

Rayne Cannon replied Mar 29, 2011 to Is American Athiests' Billboard Campaign Giving Us a Bad Name?

116 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"Honestly, I think they arn't very "mature" ..... we want to be "better" than the Chr…"

Rayne Cannon replied Mar 28, 2011 to Is American Athiests' Billboard Campaign Giving Us a Bad Name?

116 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"HI! I've been on here for a while, but I usually like to lurk and read, lol. I am le…"

Rayne Cannon replied Mar 28, 2011 to New Member!!!

13 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Robert Karp

"On the abortion argument.... In my opinion, they arn't a person until they have cons…"

Rayne Cannon replied Feb 17, 2011 to Atheism:The lie of the century Pt. 1

48 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jon Heim

"Hm.... interesting... the brain is an amazing thing. Maybe it could have rewired its…"

Rayne Cannon replied Feb 13, 2011 to Boy Without a Cerebellum Baffles Doctors

11 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Jarrod Payne

"LOL, yea, I've seen that one! That woman was crazy!But, I saw her on another one (I…"

Rayne Cannon replied Feb 13, 2011 to YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE HERE, RIGHT?!!! *add hysteria here*

60 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Lindsey

"BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!I gotta say thats really funny (well, not for you at that moment... I…"

Rayne Cannon replied Feb 12, 2011 to YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE HERE, RIGHT?!!! *add hysteria here*

60 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Lindsey

"If god hates gays, then he hates rainbows aswell. :) This thread has me laughing!"

Rayne Cannon replied Jan 25, 2011 to What would your parody sign read if you were to picket with Phelps?

86 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service