Brett Arthur's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"No Sympathy for Fools - Behemoth. Damn crazy song and band. Very very anti-religious…"

Brett Arthur replied Feb 18, 2012 to Music with anti-religious messages

37 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Chris M

"I believe there was a quote from Thomas Jefferson on the subject that said something…"

Brett Arthur replied Feb 2, 2012 to 2nd amendment, right to bear arms. thoughts?

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"That you burn 100 calories an hour banging your head into the wall."

Brett Arthur replied Jan 26, 2012 to What is the most interesting thing you know?

156 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Keenan Fry

"You already mentioned the praying for and the sneezing ones so that's my biggest two…"

Brett Arthur replied Nov 23, 2011 to What xian/religious sayings get on your nerves?

309 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I'm getting really tired of reading "repost this if you love god (he just watched yo…"

Brett Arthur replied Nov 14, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"Well technically, babies are just clusters of cells for a time. So are tumors... We…"

Brett Arthur replied Nov 4, 2011 to Life begins at conception

146 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Ed

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence... I don't believe unicorns exis…"

Brett Arthur replied Oct 26, 2011 to Atheist and science … A challenge to thinking on other topics

109 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Simon Paynton

"The test answer is garbage... I hear it a lot, that we are being tested. If God is o…"

Brett Arthur replied Oct 26, 2011 to THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 minutes ago. 25 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Calling All Vaginas!

Started by Pope Beanie in Small Talk 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service