Sheri S's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, how ethnocentric. You forget that the original scriptures were written in Hebre…"

Sheri S replied Apr 22 to THREE SIMPLE QUESTIONS FOR THEISTS

50 Apr 29
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Frankly, I'm a alarmed and disgusted by this whole 'freedom of religion' movement. S…"

Sheri S replied Apr 15 to Muslim taxi driver ordered to pay lesbian couple $10k for telling them to stop kissing

7 Apr 17
Reply by Unseen

"My mom is a devout Xtian (she wanted to be a missionary when she was a little girl).…"

Sheri S replied Apr 15 to The Consequences of Omnipotence

113 May 8
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I'm a teacher. I don't think that I should be spanking anyone's child. But I do unde…"

Sheri S replied Feb 23, 2014 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

"I disagree, although I haven't read the selection you mentioned. The problem with th…"

Sheri S replied Jan 29, 2014 to Finally - An Economist Who Makes Sense

41 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Maybe a good comeback would be... Yeah, they're all pretty disappointing. Santa, Ra,…"

Sheri S replied Jan 27, 2014 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by MikeLong

"Anthropology was my floodgate to doubt as well. How did the one true god decide who…"

Sheri S replied Jan 27, 2014 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by MikeLong

"I agree that you don't need to have a thorough understanding of other religions to k…"

Sheri S replied Jan 18, 2014 to Is School Out for Most Atheists?

61 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Belle Rose

"Lol. Love ' my mind isn't so open that my brain falls out'. What an apt descriptor f…"

Sheri S replied Jan 18, 2014 to Is School Out for Most Atheists?

61 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Belle Rose

"Normally that's what I do. I think I just got a little weirded out because she chang…"

Sheri S replied Jan 18, 2014 to Pushy (related) theists

10 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Royal red

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service