Sheri S's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a teacher. I don't think that I should be spanking anyone's child. But I do unde…"

Sheri S replied Feb 23 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"I disagree, although I haven't read the selection you mentioned. The problem with th…"

Sheri S replied Jan 29 to Finally - An Economist Who Makes Sense

41 Feb 4
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Maybe a good comeback would be... Yeah, they're all pretty disappointing. Santa, Ra,…"

Sheri S replied Jan 27 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"Anthropology was my floodgate to doubt as well. How did the one true god decide who…"

Sheri S replied Jan 27 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"I agree that you don't need to have a thorough understanding of other religions to k…"

Sheri S replied Jan 18 to Is School Out for Most Atheists?

61 Jan 21
Reply by Belle Rose

"Lol. Love ' my mind isn't so open that my brain falls out'. What an apt descriptor f…"

Sheri S replied Jan 18 to Is School Out for Most Atheists?

61 Jan 21
Reply by Belle Rose

"Normally that's what I do. I think I just got a little weirded out because she chang…"

Sheri S replied Jan 18 to Pushy (related) theists

10 Jan 30
Reply by Royal red

"At this point I think my mom and I are the ones who are the most stressed by our vis…"

Sheri S replied Jan 18 to Pushy (related) theists

10 Jan 30
Reply by Royal red

"Maybe I am cold hearted... My cousin was pronounced DOA after a three wheeler accide…"

Sheri S replied Jan 4 to Jahi McMath and the tragedy of death denied

7 Jan 5
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"First off, Einstein's influence cannot be recognized enough. I just read the article…"

Sheri S replied Jan 4 to Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein’s ‘spooky action at a distance’: At least 10,000 times faster than light

18 Jan 6
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 1 Comment

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service