kris feenstra's Discussions (2,676)

Discussions Replied To (2390) Replies Latest Activity

"It is covered in many places. More people pursue the option once it becomes accessib…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 16 to Penises vs eyeballs & teeth

37 Aug 21
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Should they cover it? Probably. On an individual basis, SRS is likely going to be mo…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 16 to Penises vs eyeballs & teeth

37 Aug 21
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Depends. Would this happen near the common entrance for Planned Parenthood? I can't…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 13 to Counter-protesting the anti-choicers at Planned Parenthood

2 Aug 14
Reply by Cody Staub

"Add geology. Concepts from Charles Lyell and James Hutton helped shape the views of…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 8 to Darwin's captain

4 Aug 8
Reply by _Robert_

"There's also a new book coming out which I think helps keep a healthy and realistic…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 7 to I Keep Hearing That Women Doubt the Beauty of Their Vagina. Really?

104 Aug 18
Reply by Unseen

"You can't generally go off of a single bit. Of the top comedians around (including e…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 5 to Just do you're goddamned job you effing 20 year old

15 Aug 7
Reply by Unseen

"While not everyone is going to find him funny, that's his schtick. Most of his mater…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 4 to Just do you're goddamned job you effing 20 year old

15 Aug 7
Reply by Unseen

"I heard UFC tried to do a matchup between Jesus Christ and Gautama Buddha, but it di…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 2 to Atheism, Religion and Football

19 Aug 2
Reply by Scott Kaelen

"It's a good thing he didn't ask to see the kid's forty-year-old manager. His head mi…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 1 to Just do you're goddamned job you effing 20 year old

15 Aug 7
Reply by Unseen

"That indicates such radical feminists as the cause of the bad name. The problem is,…"

kris feenstra replied Jul 30 to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service