kris feenstra's Discussions (2,712)

Discussions Replied To (2424) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know of a case where someone casually or mistakenly accessed an image and th…"

kris feenstra replied Oct 22 to John Grisham causes ruckus with opinion on online pedophilia

43 Nov 9
Reply by Unseen

"Huh, most of my post got eaten. Maybe I took too long of a break between writing the…"

kris feenstra replied Oct 22 to John Grisham causes ruckus with opinion on online pedophilia

43 Nov 9
Reply by Unseen

"Sending images, not receiving. The recipient was an RCMP officer. Beyond this partic…"

43 Nov 9
Reply by Unseen

""

43 Nov 9
Reply by Unseen

"How do you think you rate as a Christian compared to Christian Slater, Christian Bal…"

kris feenstra replied Oct 19 to ...Christian here who wants to talk to athiests...

50 Oct 30
Reply by Karlee

"It's fine to discuss, but proselytizing is out of bounds. In your life, it's your de…"

kris feenstra replied Oct 18 to Hi, I'm Israel

107 Oct 18
Reply by Israel

"Why would that matter? Almost no one who calls themselves 'gay' is implying that 100…"

kris feenstra replied Oct 14 to Will LGBT People Be Absent In The Near Future?

78 Oct 15
Reply by Virgil

"What was his lifelong experience with his sexual orientation? For some people, it re…"

kris feenstra replied Oct 14 to Will LGBT People Be Absent In The Near Future?

78 Oct 15
Reply by Virgil

"The proposal is for Canada where education is only partially subsidized. If a person…"

kris feenstra replied Oct 14 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 Oct 18
Reply by Unseen

"INTP. Most people's results should fit reasonably well. MBTI doesn't really tell you…"

kris feenstra replied Oct 13 to What is your "Personality Profile?"

42 Oct 24
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service