kris feenstra's Discussions (2,801)

Discussions Replied To (2514) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I've been on the same point throughout the exchange. Before you doctored it, the…"

kris feenstra replied Jan 16 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"There is just a missing word. It's the initial post I made in this exchange, which i…"

kris feenstra replied Jan 16 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"If you're spending all your money to feed your addiction, saving up for a firearm is…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"If I know anything, it's the opposite. The type of criminals you or I are likely to…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"No, the post actually mentions that they are illegally owned. If you read the commen…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Read the last two paragraphs of my previous post in this chain."

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Hard to say, but it seems like whatever France has going them worked out pretty well…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"The answer is actually both; that was the point of the post."

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"It exists as much as the colour red."

kris feenstra replied Jan 15 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"As it turns out, I was looking in the wrong place: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/en…"

kris feenstra replied Jan 15 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service