kris feenstra's Discussions (2,613)

Discussions Replied To (2334) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not actually concerned about my company being accused by Amazon of patent infrin…"

kris feenstra replied May 13 to Is this the stupidest patent ever?

12 May 13
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Many studios exchange information freely. Not all information, but a fair bit. I kno…"

12 May 13
Reply by Andy Hoke

"We were entertained by this at work. I suspect the full patent details offer enough…"

12 May 13
Reply by Andy Hoke

"I know this is a typo (I make the exact same one myself all the time), but it is kin…"

kris feenstra replied May 5 to "Soylent Red" is people!" (a tale of mice and men)

9 May 6
Reply by James Cox

"I have no major issue with the Kitts quote. In 1974, it may very well have seemed th…"

kris feenstra replied May 5 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"Jobs do not correlate in a direct relationship with spending, efficiency doesn't alw…"

kris feenstra replied May 4 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"Just to be clear, despite the analogy above, I do not believe we're talking about a…"

kris feenstra replied May 3 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"It's not about where the money comes from: I'm saying you're making a point of false…"

kris feenstra replied May 3 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"You're oddly missing the point and making mine for me at the same time. Money not in…"

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"Here's an example for you: [X] is just another religion. "

kris feenstra replied May 3 to Thought Terminating Cliches

15 May 4
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service