kris feenstra's Discussions (2,536)

Discussions Replied To (2270) Replies Latest Activity

"i) It's rhetoric. There is nothing to address at the rational level. From an atheist…"

kris feenstra replied Apr 2 to would like responses to the following quote, in effort to educate others

29 Apr 10
Reply by Colleen

"Sure, as long as we recognize the other edge of the sword in that people cannot be e…"

kris feenstra replied Apr 2 to Graphic Designer Ethical Dilemma

21 Apr 4
Reply by kris feenstra

"It still would have been illegal, just less likely to be called out. The baker is en…"

kris feenstra replied Apr 2 to Graphic Designer Ethical Dilemma

21 Apr 4
Reply by kris feenstra

"Depends. What type of work do you provide for them, specifically."

kris feenstra replied Apr 1 to Graphic Designer Ethical Dilemma

21 Apr 4
Reply by kris feenstra

"You're thinking too much about the man, but Phelps was also an icon in an on-going p…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 20 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

"It's not really clear what stance Christians should take on homosexuality by the tim…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 18 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

"Oh, I see it's insurance. They should be leaving the music off. If individuals can w…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 17 to I Have Failed, You Guys

31 Mar 20
Reply by Andy Hoke

"What kind of work place is this that they play music aloud? Is it for visiting clien…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 17 to I Have Failed, You Guys

31 Mar 20
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Ah. Could be. Hannity is one of those types where his words just don't tend to regis…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 17 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

"I read there probably won't be a funeral. Supposedly they aren't that big into buria…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 17 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Devlin Cuite 6 minutes ago. 69 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service