kris feenstra's Discussions (2,639)

Discussions Replied To (2358) Replies Latest Activity

"Depends. Would this happen near the common entrance for Planned Parenthood? I can't…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 13 to Counter-protesting the anti-choicers at Planned Parenthood

2 Aug 14
Reply by Cody Staub

"Add geology. Concepts from Charles Lyell and James Hutton helped shape the views of…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 8 to Darwin's captain

4 Aug 8
Reply by RobertPiano

"There's also a new book coming out which I think helps keep a healthy and realistic…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 7 to I Keep Hearing That Women Doubt the Beauty of Their Vagina. Really?

104 on Monday
Reply by Unseen

"You can't generally go off of a single bit. Of the top comedians around (including e…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 5 to Just do you're goddamned job you effing 20 year old

15 Aug 7
Reply by Unseen

"While not everyone is going to find him funny, that's his schtick. Most of his mater…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 4 to Just do you're goddamned job you effing 20 year old

15 Aug 7
Reply by Unseen

"I heard UFC tried to do a matchup between Jesus Christ and Gautama Buddha, but it di…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 2 to Atheism, Religion and Football

19 Aug 2
Reply by Scott Kaelen

"It's a good thing he didn't ask to see the kid's forty-year-old manager. His head mi…"

kris feenstra replied Aug 1 to Just do you're goddamned job you effing 20 year old

15 Aug 7
Reply by Unseen

"That indicates such radical feminists as the cause of the bad name. The problem is,…"

kris feenstra replied Jul 30 to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

"I'm not fretting over whether or not they worsen any blows; they aren't the cause of…"

kris feenstra replied Jul 30 to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

"That's not a point of disagreement. I fully acknowledge that many cannot, but I cann…"

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service