kris feenstra's Discussions (2,826)

Discussions Replied To (2539) Replies Latest Activity

"I wouldn't take it personally, even if you are finding it frustrating if your messag…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Isn't this sort of law just going to get overturned eventually? Or should the pregna…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 2 to Representing.....fetuses?

7 Feb 2
Reply by kris feenstra

"Pain requires a certain degree of development in our nervous system. At some point i…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

" Sure, but I don't really see where abortion conflicts with this. "

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I'm afraid you lost me. Provided you are able to reproduce, it's your call. I, mysel…"

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"There are many people who exist in the middle ground on the issue for various reason…"

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"If Masterpeice Cakeshop finds making wedding cakes repugnant, it was a strange busi…"

kris feenstra replied Jan 30 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"And before we have to rehash this, of course there will be some loopholes. Of course…"

kris feenstra replied Jan 30 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"No one said there was a government-enforced right to be happy, but either way, once…"

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

""What was not allowed in the former case was discrimination." I meant to say this, b…"

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Blog Posts

Kids Logic

Posted by Mai on February 28, 2015 at 5:33am 3 Comments

Forever Cursed

Posted by Nerdy Keith on February 25, 2015 at 8:00pm 4 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service