kris feenstra's Discussions (2,786)

Discussions Replied To (2499) Replies Latest Activity

"Millions of lives saved."

kris feenstra replied Jan 19 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Per 100,000 people, so it's a fraction of a percent. This is the averaged rate betwe…"

kris feenstra replied Jan 19 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"N.B. These examples were picked only because they were the places I had seen discuss…"

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"It's difficult to compare. Nations aren't consistent in how they report and classify…"

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"What is that difference? Is it genetic? Cultural? Environmental? Economic? Something…"

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"No, I've been on the same point throughout the exchange. Before you doctored it, the…"

kris feenstra replied Jan 16 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"There is just a missing word. It's the initial post I made in this exchange, which i…"

kris feenstra replied Jan 16 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"If you're spending all your money to feed your addiction, saving up for a firearm is…"

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"If I know anything, it's the opposite. The type of criminals you or I are likely to…"

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"No, the post actually mentions that they are illegally owned. If you read the commen…"

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service