kris feenstra's Discussions (2,703)

Discussions Replied To (2416) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried the technical angle as well, but there are sometimes strange informal usages…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 7, 2011 to Words we've learned since reading Think Atheist

47 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Chris G

"maybe it was the last option?   Synonyms: epigene Position Synonyms (sorted by…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 7, 2011 to Words we've learned since reading Think Atheist

47 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Chris G

"Some of those don't have proper or appropriate answers.  I quit the quiz at epigene.…"

47 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Chris G

"Not sure if this has been asked yet, but if you went to America, what sort of things…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 5, 2011 to America as a laughing stock?

51 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by kelltrill

"Which part(s) of California?  I've been through a considerable chunk of the state, a…"

51 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by kelltrill

"I stopped eating most fast food when I was in high school.  I'll still eat at Subway…"

51 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by kelltrill

""...but I hope one day you grow smarter and you'll see the error in your ways."   T…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 5, 2011 to Ostracized by family.

23 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Loop Johnny

""Is being an atheist really the cool thing to do?"   Anytime someone younger than yo…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 5, 2011 to Ostracized by family.

23 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Loop Johnny

"Well, one of the biggest issues with America has less to do with how the nation actu…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 4, 2011 to America as a laughing stock?

51 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by kelltrill

"I agree, though omniscience presents and odd problem for omnipotence.   If an omnisc…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 2, 2011 to If God is omnipotent, then their is no sin.

31 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Mark Kirschner

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service