kris feenstra's Discussions (2,716)

Discussions Replied To (2429) Replies Latest Activity

"If my understanding of internet nazification* is correct, I believe that I am actual…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 14, 2011 to Words we've learned since reading Think Atheist

47 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Chris G

"It's only fair.  What would food be to us without bacteria?"

kris feenstra replied Feb 11, 2011 to Why do you become ill?

8 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by natanael

"When I was younger, I used to get ill so that I could get out of school.  Things cha…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 11, 2011 to Why do you become ill?

8 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by natanael

"I guess it would depend on the nature of the disagreement.  Priests molesting boys i…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 11, 2011 to Reasons for being atheist.

30 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

"It depends really.  Theism can be applied to philosophy (including science), culture…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 11, 2011 to Reasons for being atheist.

30 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

"This thread was destined for absurdity from the get go.  Absurdity is an important p…"

kris feenstra replied Feb 9, 2011 to Doesn't This Article Make The Likes Of Scientist Richard Dawkins Appear Profoundly Silly ?

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"You have my vote for Miss Represents."

kris feenstra replied Feb 9, 2011 to Doesn't This Article Make The Likes Of Scientist Richard Dawkins Appear Profoundly Silly ?

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"It has been horribly misrepresented.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I need to mi…"

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"So even unicorn subjectivity is subjective.  We should tread lightly from here on ou…"

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Well, if everything is subjective, so too is the notion that everything is subjectiv…"

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service