kris feenstra's Discussions (2,544)

Discussions Replied To (2278) Replies Latest Activity

""4. Exactly 50 per cent. Completely impartial agnostic. 'God's existence and non-ex…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 13, 2011 to Clairification of Agnostic vs. Atheist

77 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Reggie

"I think he should get a sex change so that I don't have to suffer the inconvenience…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 11, 2011 to Should I be honoured to be meeting the Pope?

41 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Brother Gabe Rodriguez

"They'd just replace him with a new Pope.  It's not the man that makes the Papacy; it…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 11, 2011 to Should I be honoured to be meeting the Pope?

41 Mar 13, 2011

"I heard that England did the same, though I could be mistaken.  Our stats on religio…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 11, 2011 to What percentage of Think Atheist members are Humanists?

57 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by T A A

"I would enquire as to what the audience actually involved.  I'd wager it's something…"

41 Mar 13, 2011

""I'm glad to see this being tackled, and no I did not vote, and will not vote. Disc…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 11, 2011 to What percentage of Think Atheist members are Humanists?

57 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by T A A

"I also voted three times just to speed up the process.             (kidding)"

kris feenstra replied Mar 10, 2011 to What percentage of Think Atheist members are Humanists?

57 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by T A A

"I'm featuring this in hopes that it gets a little more traffic.  Sure, its' not real…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 10, 2011 to What percentage of Think Atheist members are Humanists?

57 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by T A A

"Well, the sentiment is nice, but if it ever comes down to it, I'm not planning to di…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 3, 2011 to Now what do we do? Westboro wins court case!

78 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Tor Hershman

""There was discipline if the student didn't do this and the teacher wanted to hear…"

kris feenstra replied Mar 3, 2011 to pledge of allegiance

91 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Andrew

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 4 minutes ago. 10 Replies

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.