kris feenstra's Discussions (2,703)

Discussions Replied To (2416) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd be willing to buy the second one as real, but that child is way too much better…"

kris feenstra replied Jun 8, 2011 to Bill board depicting photo and personal info of woman that had an abortion

55 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

"This version seems to be photoshopped.  The text bar at the bottom has two different…"

kris feenstra replied Jun 8, 2011 to Bill board depicting photo and personal info of woman that had an abortion

55 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

"According to some sources, Nani is the girlfriend's first name.  If you search onlin…"

55 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

"It says C.A.N.I. on some versions online and N.A.N.I. on others.  They may be real,…"

55 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

""There's do doubt that she may have felt harmed by the situation but I don't think…"

55 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

" "We may not like the message but they have the right to do it."   In this case, it…"

55 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

"Apparently it was a miscarriage, not an abortion.  I'd have thought this would const…"

55 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

"I don't find it at all important to let people know that I am an atheist (as it ofte…"

kris feenstra replied Jun 6, 2011 to How important is it to let people know you're an atheist?

32 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Mads Kapstad

"Not really.  It depends on what you mean by 'self'.  At the most basic level, my sen…"

kris feenstra replied Jun 6, 2011 to Everyone Needs Something to Believe In

62 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"While I'm not a humanist, I thought one of the major purposes of humanism was to bet…"

kris feenstra replied Jun 6, 2011 to There is no such thing as intrinsic humanity, Humanism itself is false consciousness.

15 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Doug Reardon

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Analyzing Ferguson

Started by Unseen in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 minute ago. 9 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 65 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago. 19 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 5 hours ago. 63 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service