kris feenstra's Discussions (2,549)

Discussions Replied To (2283) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, we are generally in agreement.     In terms of the cultural issue, it's the sam…"

kris feenstra replied Apr 23, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Keep in mind that bans don't always look at whether or not behavior is universally h…"

kris feenstra replied Apr 23, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"I made my initial contribution, which was entirely on topic.  To this post, you made…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"I find it hard to comment on the law.  I'd like to read the bill directly, mais je c…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"  Oh get off your high horse.  Nobody's buying that crap."

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Strictly speaking, it was face coverings that were banned in public spaces. This inc…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"------- "you oppose the use of the word to do with religious 'practice' in the Unive…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"No, it was clear.  You just didn't get it.  In this case, it's your fault, not his.…"

kris feenstra replied Apr 22, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"I think it was pretty clear that he was referring to the molestation of underage boy…"

kris feenstra replied Apr 22, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"That's poorly thought out.  If two rights conflict, one has to override the other.  …"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service