kris feenstra's Discussions (2,801)

Discussions Replied To (2514) Replies Latest Activity

"It doesn't matter on the hypothetical. My point of contention is not that the phenom…"

kris feenstra replied 14 hours ago to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

68 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I should clarify a point: while the language I used regarding your links was dismiss…"

kris feenstra replied 14 hours ago to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

68 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I think it'd be better to read what I linked before commenting on it, but if you wan…"

kris feenstra replied 15 hours ago to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

68 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Chick-Fil-A has been in business for six decades despite the conservative values of…"

kris feenstra replied 15 hours ago to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

68 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"If every American had to shop on the basis of part of their identity being considere…"

68 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

""Where there's money, the capitalists will go." I don't really agree. It's not that…"

kris feenstra replied 16 hours ago to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

68 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Minorities lack deep monetary influence in most cases. Even at the highest estimate…"

kris feenstra replied 17 hours ago to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

68 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"They don't take care of themselves though. With that approach you are asking for rig…"

kris feenstra replied 20 hours ago to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

68 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

""

kris feenstra replied yesterday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

68 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Yes. When it came to the cake itself, the couple would have had to have gone to anot…"

kris feenstra replied yesterday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

68 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service