kris feenstra's Discussions (2,810)

Discussions Replied To (2523) Replies Latest Activity

"If Masterpeice Cakeshop finds making wedding cakes repugnant, it was a strange busi…"

kris feenstra replied yesterday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"And before we have to rehash this, of course there will be some loopholes. Of course…"

kris feenstra replied yesterday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"No one said there was a government-enforced right to be happy, but either way, once…"

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

""What was not allowed in the former case was discrimination." I meant to say this, b…"

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

""For the government to inject itself into the baker to express his/her opinions seem…"

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Do have any clue about LGBT history? That isn't a consequence of change; that's resi…"

kris feenstra replied on Friday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Of course not. It's patently* absurd to have your rights subjected to some willy-nil…"

kris feenstra replied on Friday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"He's got me stumped on this though. How are we supposed to beat the horse to death i…"

kris feenstra replied on Thursday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I don't think we can even agree that the government did inject itself. Citizens aske…"

kris feenstra replied on Thursday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"It doesn't matter on the hypothetical. My point of contention is not that the phenom…"

kris feenstra replied on Wednesday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service