Beth's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"   I agree 100% with KT on the need to reach out to ones community and do positive t…"

Beth replied Sep 12, 2011 to Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"Arcus, maybe its just whom I choose to be around, but ALL my international friends k…"

Beth replied Sep 11, 2011 to Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"Actually if a Democrat wanted to run they could, and if they won enough primaries ov…"

Beth replied Sep 11, 2011 to Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"With all due respect the Christian pledge has been said when they use the Christian…"

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"     Wine and beer in past centuries were often the only safe liquids to drink if yo…"

Beth replied Sep 11, 2011 to Alcohol: do people genuinely 'like' the taste?

81 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Then what the hell did Japan do or New Zealand to have the WORST earthquakes? I ask…"

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"LATimes has an article in todays paper that says that formerly apolitical pastors in…"

Beth replied Sep 10, 2011 to Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"When the east coast earthquake happened last month, I was shocked that so few people…"

Beth replied Sep 10, 2011 to Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"   Heard John Huntsman speak and he seems to be someone who isnt interested in issue…"

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

"    Cannot remember if it was the NYTimes or LATimes, SF Chronicle (I read a lot) th…"

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service