Seth Jon Nonnemaker's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm, a very interesting topic indeed. It kind of makes me think that you would be p…"

Seth Jon Nonnemaker replied Aug 14, 2011 to Virtual Death

42 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

"I seen that about the little black boy, it is really sad. I don't trust the media al…"

Seth Jon Nonnemaker replied Aug 9, 2011 to Can We Trust Any Source of News to be Unbias and Fair?

98 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Kir Komrik

"If that happens then Christianity and Islam will have something in common! What migh…"

Seth Jon Nonnemaker replied Aug 9, 2011 to What happens if a religion decides to operate under a single ideal and makes it their sacred journey to convert or kill all others?

23 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Dan Butorovich

"When people say "Okay everybody, lets say grace." All I say is "grace" then I start…"

Seth Jon Nonnemaker replied Aug 8, 2011 to Bow Your Head? Close Your Eyes? How to act when saying grace 101.

135 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dave Porter

"Well first of all, it is not right for anyone to try to convert someone else, no mat…"

Seth Jon Nonnemaker replied Aug 5, 2011 to Atheist Preachers

69 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Helena

"Just tell her that you do not believe in fairy tales or superstition so you are resp…"

Seth Jon Nonnemaker replied Jul 18, 2011 to Baptism - Need advice please

66 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by James

"Its ok man, it helped answer some questions I had. But thats what Im doing now, we a…"

Seth Jon Nonnemaker replied Jun 29, 2011 to It shouldn't matter, so why does it?

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Sarah Hayn

"The first ever successful inception!"

Seth Jon Nonnemaker replied Jun 28, 2011 to Is "God" the cause of war?

31 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Walrus T

"Agreed, I often ponder why preachers dont mention all the foul actions that their so…"

Seth Jon Nonnemaker replied Jun 28, 2011 to Is "God" the cause of war?

31 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Walrus T

"Its hard for me to say....I dont dislike gays or whatever, in fact, I have gay frien…"

Seth Jon Nonnemaker replied Jun 28, 2011 to Are there any atheists that are against equal rights for LGBT?

110 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Barry Eckert

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 29 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 3 hours ago. 11 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Derp McChuckles 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 11 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service