Doug Reardon's Discussions (1,226)

Discussions Replied To (1158) Replies Latest Activity

"I doubt seriously, that anyone has committed suicide because they are experimenting…"

Doug Reardon replied Jan 19, 2010 to Is it a good thing to be an activist?

57 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

"Mental illness and addictions have a functional definition. If you are not suffering…"

Doug Reardon replied Jan 16, 2010 to So apparently I'm a sex addict.

12 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Dan

"Have you tried craigslist?"

Doug Reardon replied Jan 16, 2010 to Where to find an atheist (and cheap) wedding officiant?

7 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

"Any claims that some dead authority figure supported some position should always be…"

Doug Reardon replied Jan 3, 2010 to Vedic Cosmology True or False

5 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Subzero

"I thought about giving my dad a subscription to The Skeptical Inquirer and Free Thou…"

Doug Reardon replied Jan 2, 2010 to First Forum Post, "What to do with Christian gifts for my Son?"

8 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Dave G

"The world's going to hell in a hand basket. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread…"

Doug Reardon replied Jan 1, 2010 to The reason the US is going to shit is not the gov't, it's the people.

7 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

"I have had very intelligent friends who are believers, they, to a man, say that they…"

Doug Reardon replied Dec 29, 2009 to Comfort in Religion

24 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"just what it is that you want a pic of?"

Doug Reardon replied Dec 21, 2009 to I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

20 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Kristy

"When I first moved to the south, I thought southern cooking was the worst thing sinc…"

Doug Reardon replied Dec 21, 2009 to Carnivore, Herbivore or Omnivore...

155 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by zoolady

"If the ancient sheckle is good enough for our lord, it's all I'm willing to accept,…"

Doug Reardon replied Dec 21, 2009 to I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

20 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Kristy

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service