mary bottoms's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"My brother taught at a remote village teaching the Cree indians. Their tribal name m…"

mary bottoms replied Apr 2 to Are those that eat meat and are aware of the arguments for vegetarianism bad people?

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"It's not so much that others want freedom of religion, instead they want only their…"

mary bottoms replied Dec 8, 2013 to Hate.

22 Jan 6
Reply by Royal red

"Please! We are considered hateful if we politely try to beg off from hearing fundame…"

mary bottoms replied Dec 1, 2013 to Hate.

22 Jan 6
Reply by Royal red

"I've known many who follow horrorscopes (sic) avidly. I usually tell people that my…"

mary bottoms replied Sep 5, 2013 to What do you say or do when people ask what your zodiac sign is?

43 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Thanks so much! I've truly missed Sunday School. I appreciate your effort."

mary bottoms replied Jun 11, 2013 to The OFFICIAL Substitute Sunday School for 2013-06-09

11 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Cesar Deicide

"Actually, there is a sect who believes that they should take over government, educat…"

mary bottoms replied Jun 2, 2013 to Dominionism

85 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Emperor Milos

"The answer to that question is deciedly NO. You have a perfect right to eat meat. I'…"

mary bottoms replied May 5, 2013 to Are those that eat meat and are aware of the arguments for vegetarianism bad people?

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"No, as I've been out of work for 2 years, there are no more unemployment funds. The…"

mary bottoms replied Mar 25, 2013 to Who Is More Insane?

99 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"There have always been the gullible, the fragile, the vulnerable. ...And the people…"

mary bottoms replied Mar 22, 2013 to Who Is More Insane?

99 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"It also has been said that there may have been two more (unconscious) girls as well.…"

mary bottoms replied Mar 17, 2013 to Fallout from the Steubenville Rape Conviction...for everyone

45 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas 20 minutes ago. 129 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service