Lewal's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (379) Replies Latest Activity

"I only get the gist of all this, but everybody just needs to chill. Police. Use your…"

Lewal replied Dec 30, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

109 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"I mean, Cuba. Sure, there were a lot of executions after, but that was just rich peo…"

Lewal replied Dec 30, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

109 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Truly. Focus on the root causes is needed."

Lewal replied Dec 28, 2014 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"My experience agrees. Deployed to distant rural area in Afghanistan. Most the year t…"

Lewal replied Dec 28, 2014 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Short of biology, it's what you make it, right? It's kind of shit and death-- your m…"

Lewal replied Dec 28, 2014 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

"My problem with Gravity"

Lewal replied Dec 28, 2014 to My problem with Evolution

62 Jan 3
Reply by Unseen

"It's worth noting that we're very special animals, in that a fortuitous-ish series o…"

Lewal replied Dec 28, 2014 to Why do living things strive to continue?

40 Jan 7
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"But it's a biproduct."

Lewal replied Dec 28, 2014 to Why do living things strive to continue?

40 Jan 7
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I pretty much assume all romance is rape today. To be safe. I verbally express every…"

Lewal replied Nov 26, 2014 to The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

68 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Cato (Kaito) Rigas

"I dream of exactly this place too. Unfortunately, I think we have to create it."

Lewal replied Oct 19, 2014 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Noel

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service