Lewal's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

"Today is always the day to be better."

Lewal replied Dec 22, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"We're pretty resilient to this sort of thing."

Lewal replied Dec 22, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Let's see, where could we make cuts...? Consequently, I'd pay a little to make sure…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"It seems awfully defeatist to me. I don't think you can say "Well we tried that, it…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"If they had berserk ninjas on staff, only he would be..."

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"*cough*maybeweshouldworkonthatmoreasasociety*cough*cough*"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"This... is a good thing. This is kind of the point. That's literally in the job desc…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Only the lazy ones.Oh... right."

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I feel fairly certain that if there were a dozen students with rocks at Virginia Tec…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"More cops hanging out at schools with stun guns (go ahead and ignore the immediate,…"

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 12 minutes ago. 86 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service