KM- Just Delivering a message's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"suppose he has 3 days or 3 hours or 3 years, suppose you find it NOT enough time  ,…"

KM- Just Delivering a message replied Sep 7, 2012 to can anyone answer me please ??

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"answer honestly , does GOD really control you laughter ? OR are you in full control…"

KM- Just Delivering a message replied Sep 7, 2012 to can anyone answer me please ??

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"you are thinking of a suffering slave working in Texas in the 17 century, i didnt me…"

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"thanks for your valuable comment . yes you are exactly a slave, can you control anyt…"

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"yes he gave you the option to obey him or disobey him , you havent set the rules bec…"

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"you have to make a big effort to know him, this is part of being a god , i think the…"

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"your logic is wrong: if you are to judge GODs acts then dont worship him at all , yo…"

KM- Just Delivering a message replied Sep 6, 2012 to can anyone answer me please ??

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"such questions are very answered in the Quran . the whole universe is done to demons…"

KM- Just Delivering a message replied Sep 5, 2012 to can anyone answer me please ??

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"why do you assume that the verse encourages inbreeding ?  Islam clearly discourages…"

KM- Just Delivering a message replied Sep 4, 2012 to can anyone answer me please ??

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Heather, why dont you send us which better writings better than the Quran have been…"

KM- Just Delivering a message replied Sep 4, 2012 to can anyone answer me please ??

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Marriage makes women fat?

Started by Logicallunatic in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 hours ago. 23 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service