anti_supernaturalist's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"-- only when I'm trying to get my zombie buddies to come on up and cruise the burger…"

anti_supernaturalist replied Jan 4, 2012 to Talking to the departed

63 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by anti_supernaturalist

"** Redefining 'prayer' to save god-proxies their jobsIn the good old days, people he…"

anti_supernaturalist replied Jan 4, 2012 to Power of Prayer

26 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Kir Komrik

"Goodness without gods To find western concepts of a good life totally untainted by x…"

anti_supernaturalist replied Dec 18, 2011 to What is a "good" life

14 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Dylan Blaine

"the earliest x-man Seek ye first the kingdom of Net, and everything will be reveale…"

anti_supernaturalist replied Nov 16, 2011 to What's up with the word xian?

34 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by basement kitteh

""I cannot make bricks without straw"-- Holmes Holmes can't do it -- that is, make a…"

anti_supernaturalist replied Oct 26, 2011 to THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

"Not sailing to Byzantium After Copernicus, God slowly but perforce disappeared from…"

anti_supernaturalist replied Oct 17, 2011 to Cherry-picking religion: Do some religious people just choose the bits they like?

186 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"Absolutely right. Great insight! Any text taken apart line by line, cut into snippet…"

anti_supernaturalist replied Oct 17, 2011 to Cherry-picking religion: Do some religious people just choose the bits they like?

186 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"xians are zombies -- they hate you but want your brains Somewhere between 50-65 CE,…"

anti_supernaturalist replied Oct 17, 2011 to Christian Assumptions. thoughts please? (ps, i'm new here)

51 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Boatman

"Restricting your right to freedom of movementAnyone handing out literature of any ki…"

anti_supernaturalist replied Oct 17, 2011 to Christian Assumptions. thoughts please? (ps, i'm new here)

51 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Boatman

"Atheists take on burdens that the “faithful” cannot bear: Theists and atheists alike…"

anti_supernaturalist replied Oct 9, 2011 to Would you 'convert' someone to Atheism if it meant destroying their moral framework?

65 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by H

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 41 seconds ago. 21 Replies

Marriage makes women fat?

Started by Logicallunatic in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 5 minutes ago. 8 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 14 minutes ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service