Peta M's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Since Martin Bryant shot up Port Arthur we tightened gun laws and gun ownership espe…"

Peta M replied Mar 2, 2013 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I just thought of something else how do you know she was wrapping the presents and n…"

Peta M replied Feb 11, 2013 to How Long Before Someone Discovers You Have Died?

26 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by kvnvk

"I guess with technology these days and the fact i direct debit rent bills etc. If I…"

Peta M replied Feb 11, 2013 to How Long Before Someone Discovers You Have Died?

26 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by kvnvk

"Yes and the wellbeing of the vulnerable like children. Yes. No. Not sure ,because I'…"

Peta M replied Feb 11, 2013 to Would you publish a work similar in scope to Salman Rushdie's "Satanic Verses?"

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Maybe in the absence of having a dick , dick measuring is just not as important to s…"

Peta M replied Feb 11, 2013 to Have women accomplished anything throughout history?

137 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Stutz

"1.The human body is not designed to have sex with someone of the same sex ask them t…"

Peta M replied Feb 11, 2013 to HUGE religious debate, need some of your feedback.

104 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

"Gets to the nitty gritty at about 30 minutes and at 40 ish minutes is the crux of…"

Peta M replied Feb 6, 2013 to I was recently informed that atheists have no morals. Thoughts?

45 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"I would probably humourously dismiss it with  a 1 liner like ..... Oh wow how is it…"

Peta M replied Jan 30, 2013 to Atheism Is a Disease...?

33 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

"Awesome Strega lol love it couldn't agree more ! and there is this little gem too if…"

Peta M replied Jan 30, 2013 to I was recently informed that atheists have no morals. Thoughts?

45 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"As you are probably aware alot of  people use real names on facebook sorry to be a d…"

Peta M replied Jan 29, 2013 to Looking for a friendly atheist

98 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Peta M

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 26 minutes ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service