Elizabeth Johnson's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Evil is the absence of God, kind of like a hole in the ground is nothing more than t…"

Elizabeth Johnson replied Feb 22, 2011 to Is Intelligent Design Really Intelligent? A paper I had to do for english

133 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by scLovely

""agree that some people have better lives than others. But isn't it far healthier th…"

Elizabeth Johnson replied Feb 22, 2011 to Is Intelligent Design Really Intelligent? A paper I had to do for english

133 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by scLovely

"Better God than no other reasonable explanation at all. Meaninglessness is NOT next…"

133 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by scLovely

"Ok I didn't see the Marcus one. But even our best is still not good enough for God,…"

133 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by scLovely

"You have a point when it comes to my wanting put my belief in God above my belief in…"

133 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by scLovely

"Your life seems to be a blessed one. But James not everyone is like you. Think outsi…"

133 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by scLovely

"That kind of sounds like poetic nonsense to me, I certainly wouldn't tell a third wo…"

133 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by scLovely

"Since when is having a frank discussion berating a belittling any one. You are more…"

133 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by scLovely

"I am not denying that many a crime has been cloaked in religion, and as far as Catho…"

133 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by scLovely

"Glad to know it. Good thing limbo was just something greedy " men of the cloth" came…"

133 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by scLovely

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service