Wayne's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I highly doubt it could be stopped without lethal force. Well, wait until they're on…"

Wayne replied Aug 9, 2011 to What happens if a religion decides to operate under a single ideal and makes it their sacred journey to convert or kill all others?

23 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Dan Butorovich

"I pity the fool who has any sympathy for these people, even the children are taught…"

Wayne replied Jan 12, 2011 to The WBC. Is this for real? why? (real question)

61 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

"The only thing that unites us is that we have no belief in a deity, that is what mak…"

Wayne replied Jan 2, 2011 to Do you think that it should be legal for parents to use prayer as a method of healing to their children?

37 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Mak Kurtis

"It's legal in Oklahoma, and a mother, although I hesitate to call her that, allowed…"

Wayne replied Jan 2, 2011 to Do you think that it should be legal for parents to use prayer as a method of healing to their children?

37 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Mak Kurtis

"In that case, it might actually help the morale of the child, and thus the child, I…"

Wayne replied Jan 1, 2011 to Do you think that it should be legal for parents to use prayer as a method of healing to their children?

37 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Mak Kurtis

"It's obviously your choice to take treatment or not, but to endanger a child... that…"

Wayne replied Jan 1, 2011 to Do you think that it should be legal for parents to use prayer as a method of healing to their children?

37 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Mak Kurtis

"I read the chain mail and... humans didn't evolve from monkeys...you could also ask…"

Wayne replied Jan 1, 2011 to Provocative emails from theists

17 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Wayne

"It depends, it means relinquishing the freedom to speak in a way that would go again…"

Wayne replied Dec 29, 2010 to The Amish Community

33 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Julien

"Hmm... it depends, for those of the big three, that might actually be false, due to…"

Wayne replied Dec 29, 2010 to Very Religious Americans Lead Healthier Lives. Thoughts?

31 May 24, 2011
Reply by the.plush.screen

"Ok, here's the basic run down: DNA is composed of four basic components, Adenine, Cy…"

Wayne replied Nov 24, 2010 to Teach me Evolution

24 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Bill

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 55 minutes ago. 20 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 70 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Tor Hershman 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

Living freely.

Started by Quincy Maxwell in Society. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 8 hours ago. 21 Replies

What is the purpose of gender

Started by Christopher Swicegood in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim yesterday. 56 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service