Mia Webz's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"That was a mouthful worth every breath. Very well said. Thank u."

Mia Webz replied Jul 13, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Having been a JW myself (guess I shouldnt say I was ONE bcuz according to their teac…"

Mia Webz replied Jul 13, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Here here! Well said!"

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"But this is the world many women want?? Wow. Really?? Women WANT to not be treated a…"

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"And I would like to add that I take the same stance on drug use. Am I crazy? Portuga…"

Mia Webz replied Jul 11, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

""Atheism promotes promiscuity (Edit: by being silent about it)" By 'being silent'…"

Mia Webz replied Jul 11, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

""Atheism promotes promiscuity (Edit: by being silent about it)" By 'being silent' .…"

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service