Bob MacVay's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly what I said, It becomes someone else's business when there is an incident re…"

Bob MacVay replied Sep 8, 2012 to Opinions on marijauna

64 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Yep, I say you suddenly made it everyone else's business when you went outside after…"

Bob MacVay replied Sep 7, 2012 to Opinions on marijauna

64 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I agree #1 is likely true but my argument stands for all drugs including alcohol. Th…"

Bob MacVay replied Sep 7, 2012 to Opinions on marijauna

64 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I agree with all but 3, because if you could be sure you didn't interact with anyone…"

Bob MacVay replied Sep 6, 2012 to Opinions on marijauna

64 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I think it has something to do with the fact that once we have personally accepted t…"

Bob MacVay replied Aug 20, 2012 to Are atheist too concerned about religion?

23 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"As previously mentioned, the question "why us" from philosophical standpoint is as d…"

Bob MacVay replied Aug 5, 2012 to Why are humans more advanced than other animals?

67 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"On the subject of free speech in the U S, do you think most people are aware of the…"

Bob MacVay replied Jul 27, 2012 to Is it okay for government to throttle free speech for social ends?

44 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Arcus

"Yes, I think the theory of gun control could work if it is implemented early enough…"

Bob MacVay replied Jul 22, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"I think there is a connection in most cases in the western world. As an atheist I am…"

Bob MacVay replied Jul 16, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"Who do you think would be removing them. Not the people who put them there as they w…"

Bob MacVay replied Jul 11, 2012 to Roadside Memorials

16 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Milly

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service